Chapter - 7

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

EXT. OCEAN - DAY

 A jet flies over the sea at high-speed. 

INT. JET - CONTINUOUS 

Steve is watching a video of the Hulk. 

PILOT (to Coulson): We're about forty minutes out from home base, Sir. 

Coulson stands from a chair and walks over to Steve. 

STEVE: So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me? 

AGENT COULSON: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought Gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula. 

STEVE: Didn't really go his way, did it? 

AGENT COULSON: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy is like a Stephen Hawking.

Rogers looks confused. 

AGENT COULSON: He's like a- smart person. I gotta say- it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was, I was present, while you were unconscious from-the-ice. 

Steve moves over to the cockpit and Coulson follows. 

AGENT COULSON: You know it's really- it's just a - just a huge honor to have you onboard- it's...

STEVE: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job. 

AGENT COULSON: Oh, you are, absolutely. Ah- we made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input. 

STEVE: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little...old-fashioned? 

AGENT COULSON: Everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.