2.She Left

Kanta woke up early in the morning to check on Anupamaa.

Anu.... she called out her name as she didnt find her on the bed, She walked to the washroom but she wasn't there. She checked everywhere,

Bhavesh.... Bhavesh.... she woke him up.
Bhavesh Anu...?? Anu nahi dhikayi de Rahi hai.....

yahi kahi hogi Maa... He got up.

Nahi hai Bhavesh mene har jagah dekha... Bhavesh... Anu... kaha gayi... kahi vo.... Her heart trembled

Nahi Maa... aise kaise... Ruk... mein dekhta hu....

They checked her everywhere.
Bhavesh found a note at the mirror.

Maa ye....He pointed towards the mirror.
Bhavesh took it.
Maa ye Anu...Anu ne likha hai....He said

Ky...kya likha hai....kaha gayi hai ...padh ne...Bhavesh....

Maa Mein Jaa rahi hu.....Yaha se door sabse door, Mein tuje aur Bhavesh ko mere liye aur pareshan hota hua nahi dekh sakti... Ho sake to muje maaf kar de na..
Mein bilkul ache se apna khayal rakhungi... Meri chinta mat karna...
tu aur Bhavesh humesha kush rehna...
~Anupama

Kanta sat on the bed with a thud as tears trickled down her cheeks.

Bhavesh held her,

Ma...

Anu chali gayi... Bhavesh vo chali gayi...
He hugged her.

Kanta's heart gripped with a guilt. Guilt of not being able to save her daughter's happiness. Guilt of not being able to protect her. She thought that if she had not forced marriage with Vanraj and let her study and follow her dreams, maybe her life would have been different today.
And once again when she dared to love destiny played the ugliest game with her.

Kanta remembered the days when Anu was little, fragile and bubbly and used to play around her, a small smile played on her lips as she remembered the days when Anu started going to college. her daughter wanted to study, she wanted to complete her education. Kanta knew that her daughter always had big dreams, she had the guts to chase them but she took a decision on her life and thought it would be better for her if she gets married.
And her one decision changed Anupama's life. That little bird, which was made to fly in the sky, was imprisoned in a cage.Years passed and her wings were crushed under the burden of responsibilities and her dreams too.
He came ANUJ.. Anuj came in her life when she was struggling with a life trying to live by her own,standing for her own self he came as hope as LOVE.

But destiny!!!

There was no use of thinking all that, her daughter had gone far away. Leaving all these sorrows and pains behind.

~~~~~~

At SHAH House

Everyone was shocked, Baa and Vanraj were also shocked but they didn't bother
about Anupama's pain about her heartbreak. They wanted her back in their house but she chose to leave, that's what affected them more.
Baa as usual taunted her for her decision and blaming her for everything that happened and what would going to be happen.

Vanraj was silent but still his mind was restless he wanted to use this golden opportunity and find out about Anupama's whereabouts and take her to the his house.

Her childern for now seemed worried about their mom, Samar and Pakhi were crying still they knew if she would have stayed there it would have pained her more. may because of Anuj and also because of Them.

~~~~~

SINGH PALACE, UDAIPUR.

Maa? He asked worry lines formed on his forehead. His voice with deep concern and gentle but yet impressive expression on his face.

Theek hai.... Bas todi si kamjor hai... His mom assured him exactly knowing how concerned he was. He sighed and tried to compose himself to avoid to show his emotions infront of his mother. His well built and muscular body, his sharp jaw a perfect MAN.

He turned to leave his mother knew what was bothering him, She didn't even remember when he talked about himself to her.

VIRENDRA..... She called out his name, he stopped but didn't turn.

Usse mil lo ek baa.....

Nahi... humari meeting hai....Hum chalte hai... he stopped her before she could say. He took deep breath and took a step forward.

Virendra hume baat karni hai tumse... His mom asked him in stern tone and he turned and walked to her.

Kahiye.... He stood infront of her lowering his eyes like small kid who did mistake and Malti devi always melted at her son's this behaviour. He asked her to continue.

Kya...Tum.. She hesitated
Tumhe nahi lagta ki vo..... Tumha...

Nahi.... aisa nahi hai Maa... aur hum nahi chahte is bare me phir se baat ho... Nahi hai... Na hi aisa ho sakta hai....This time he looked into her eyes, His eyes were as deep as expressive often one can see a hint of pain, She nodded.

Maa aap unke paas... Huamra matlab... koi hai na vah... vo...

Tum chinta mat karo...hum Jaa rahe hai....

Hmm..Chalte hai hum. He turned and left.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Amar Upadhyay as Virendra Singh

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hiii folks...
Hope you'll doing well so it was the second chapter.
Please comment if you liked it or not let me know if you guys really enjoying or not, so I'll write the next part.
What do you think about the story line?? Waiting for your views...

Thank you... ❤️❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~