3.Foreign Touch

He immediately rushed as he saw woman walking on the middle of the road unaware of that the truck was behind her.
He pulled her aside and he held her as she fainted.

Next Morning they were at His Home His palace SINGH PALACE UDAIPUR.

MAAA..... His voice echoed in the huge hall of the palace.

Malti devi came and saw her son, The lady in in his arms.

Virendra??...Ye....

Maa vo sab badme....pahele...doctor ko bulaiye...jaldi.....He looked so scared and worried.

Ha....

Sir....Aap hum inhe jante tak nahi hai...His staff member who was with him said

JUST SHUT UP!!!...... HOW DAR....He was about to scold him he stopped as Anupama mumbled.

An... Anu.. Anuj.... She gulped her saliva, and slowly tried to open her eyes. Virendra trembled a bit he walked towards room and made her lay on the bed.

As he turned to leave he felt tug on his wrist, His heart skipped a bit.

Maa..... He called his mother.

An.. An.. Anuj... she mumbled, she caught some glimpse of him through blurry vision and she again laid there unconscious.

Her hand slipped and he turned to her,

Maa.... He couldn't even stay for a second.

As soon as Malti devi entered he left the room immediately.

In The Evening.

She opened her eyes and looked around, she woke up with a jolt seeing the huge room and the bed. She tried to get up but felt so weak to do so.

Malti devi entered in and firstly Anupama was so shocked to see her. She was the same "THE MALTI DEVI" same Malti devi she wanted to learn the dance from her and she gulped nervously as reality hit her. She got scared and stared panicking. She tried to get up but couldn't.

Ruk jao...Malto devi said, Anupama stopped and looked at her,

Ruk jao... ye kya kar Rahi ho tum??? tabiyat theek nahi tumhari....

She put pillow behind her back and helped her to sit,

Aap...Vo mein...yaha..... Aap Malti devi... vo... lekin... mein yaha.. kaise??? mein kaha hu... ye Ghar...???

Shant ho jao.... lo Pani pi lo.... She gave her a glass of water, she gulped it.

Malti devi sat on the chair beside the bed.

Aap Malti devi... hai na??

She smiled at her,

Ha.... Tum behosh thi jab yaha par tumhe laya gaya tha.... lekin kyu kaha se ye hume nahi pata...

Matlab?? She recalled the blurry vision of that person Vo koi... Aaye the... mere paas... she tried to recall

Humara beta... Virendra.. Virendra Singh. There was proud in her eyes.

Vir.. lekin.. kyu...mein.. vo.. abhi mein kaha hu??

Tum Udaipur me ho.... Humare Ghar me...

Guru Ma Bade Sahab aa gaye...The one of the staff member said, he was standing at the door.
Anupama heard loud voice, teh same voice she heard a last night, his voice echoed in palace.

Hum abhi aate hai...tum aaram Karo.. theek hai..?

Anupama nodded and Malti devi left.

Anupama looked around at the huge room of the palace. The bed where she was resting it was centrepiece of the room Massive bed draped in sumptuous fabrics, such as silk or velvet, to the side of the bed there was plush chair and small seating area with a cozy fireplace.