InTrOdUcTiOn

Second Chance is also a scary if it's turns like what happened with them.

~•~•~•~•~

MaAn an imperfectly perfect relationship

He fell in love with her when he was far away from her and they separated when they're together.  The hope That he would come back to her and she will reveal the biggest surprise of his life
[ which she wanted him to know ASAP as she was so scared and he was the only person who will be happiest person on this earth and she wanted to see his happy face his delightful smile ALL SHE WANTED HIM TO SMILE ] and after he will forgive her for her all mistakes and she will try to work on them and he will never leave her and they will live as happy Family all her dreams hopes ended with his shocking confession on the day when he called her when she was waiting for him and he told her that he doesn't want to return to her because he is happy with his foster daughter and his daughter's biological mother.

She actually believed he was right on that day when he said he don't know if he loves her anymore or not. She accepted that His love comes with CONDITIONS.

Now She was alone, devasted and heartbroken and more worried about her future and fear curled into her soul as she reminded herself TRUTH which without him looked horrific and biggest shock of her life and she doesn't want to bother her mother and brother.
In The Midnight She took her bag and walked to the door and for once she wanted to look at her mother she turned and couldn't hold and rushed to her, tears trickled down her cheeks she touched her mother's feet and caressed her brother's hair with love and turned to leave.

She left everything behind.
HER LOVE, FAMILY.... EVERYTHING...

You can't be a perfect.....
NEVER...
No one is perfect, everyone is flawed so She was. Sometimes expectations vanishes the happiness and the important thing that's LOVE and PERSON whom you love.

WHERE IS SHE???  IS SHE ALIVE??

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

About story cover I really don't know how to edit so I took it from insta, credit goes to the acc holder (themaanclub2.0).