4.Rani Sa

He stepped out of the room, His mom appeared near the entrance of the room.

She could see that a tears were welling up in his eyes, she knew when was the last time he had cried and she didn't want to remember it.

Maa..Stay with her... pleas... He strolled out, she looked at her son, CHANGE...
The change.....

She looked at the bed were Anupama was sleeping..
She looked at her, her petite frame covered in warm comforter, THE REASON, She witnessed her son's teary eyes after ages who always tried to cover up his emotions.

Mene bhi bola tha tare ne....

Suna he Raja ji lekar aaye he kisi dusre seher se....

Re.. dheere bol chori...One of the senior maid scolded them,

Maai....Sachii...suna he badi choki lage se.....lambe lambe khoobsurat Baal he unke...tune dekha use??

Mene koni dekha...

Aur to aur suna he behosh thi Raja ji god me lekar aaye the.

KE!!! PAKKA UTHAKAR LEKAR AAYE HONGE... one of the girl said in excitement

Re kaisi baate kr rhi ho tum dono...

Maai.. tu hi soch.....Koi bhi aurat Raja ji kamre ke aas paas bhi na jave aur na hi kisi ne izzazat he Raja ji ke kamre me kadam rakhne ke...Vo BAI SA seedha unke kamre me.... He..
RAAJA JI KE KAMRE ME..!!!

Ha yo baat to sach kevi tune chori... Raja ji ke kamre me jano koi choti moti baat koni... Re sirf badi Malkin hi jaa sake aur baki koi aurat koni andar jaa sake...

Vo ke bolte he angreji me...LUCKY.. ha.. badi lucky Se.. vo... Girl said with smile.

To iska matlab ye Raja ji ki....Raja ji ko pasand se....aur Raja ji ko konsi chori mana karegi...

And Anupama gulped nervously, as she heard the ladies gossiping about her and someone called RAJA JI that little did she know that they are talking about virendra....

As she woke up she looked at the huge royal watch on the wall which showed time 8 PM she looked out of the window it was dark outside. There was noone No Malti devi...No guards... NO VIRENDRA. She stood and walked out of the room and heard these ladies and she was scared after hearing them and this new information.

She stepped back and flower vase from the side table fell on the ground making loud noise, Anupama stepped behind the curtains she didn't know what to do.

That ladies caught glimpse of her behind the curtains,

Vo... Surii.... Mein... Anupama mumbled almost panicking.

Maafi de do..... Rani sa.. vo.. hum bas ese hi baate kar rahe the.... Girl folded her hand, still Anupama stood behind curtains confused as she didn't why she was apologising to her when she is one who broke the vase. And she called her as RANI SA....

Vo... Mene dekha nahi... Ye... Galati se... Anupama tried to explain.

Koi baat nahi... Aap ki koi galti ko ni.... Re chori jaldi se saaf kar.... Senior maid asked them to clean it and that two chirpy girls got chance to see Anupama who was standing behind the curtains.

Anupama stood there silent, Before they could see her they heard voice of Virendra,And Anupama looked at him as he walked to her and girls stopped in middle.

He drew the curtain covering the side where he and Anupama were standing and girls looked down.
Anupama looked at him all petrified and confused,

She held her pallu tight in her hand and looked down,
Vo main... Galati se... Ye... Neeche.. suri.. v...

Chaliye.... He asked and she looked at him, still she stood there his eyes matched with hers and she nodded immediately and followed him.

Rani sa to badi khoobsurat Lage se...dekha kaise Raja ji ne unko chupa diya...lage se bhot jyada Prem karte he unse...That girl said as if she was witnessing fairytale.

Re chup kar chori aur jaldi se saaf kar... Abhi unko lag jata to tab Raja ji tane bata te.... Chal jaldi jaldi Kam pe lag... And they headed towards their work.

As they walked out from the huge palace there were so many guards standing there but noone dared to look at them. Especially at Anupama she wondered if she was dreaming or it is real??

Malti saw them as they walked towards the lawn, she knew there were two possibilities either it was going to be end or 
New beginning to an End.

•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Precap

VIR : Aap ko Jana he to aap jaa sakti he aapko koi nahi rokega... Aur aap galat samj rhi he... Aisa kuch nahi he.... 

ANU: MUJE BAS YAHA SE JANA HE... MERE GHAR... APNE PARIWAR KE PAAS....

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

  Hey ppl so sorry..... Sorry... Sorry...for not updating and replying your messages...
I wasn't sure and I'm not sure if it's going on right track or you guys liking it....
And still I updated this part seeing some messages which made me write this part....
So Thank you so much for reading ❤️🙏🏻
Please let me know your view and suggestions feedback always welcome....thank you....