💖Pt. 3💖 -Zelink Edition

💖Part 3💖
-Zelink Edition
(Suggested by: Anonymous_x3n0)

-Link has had a crush on Zelda for a long time, but didn't want it to show. (Especially after he became her personal knight.)

-When Link became Zelda's knight she had the slightest bit of an attraction to him, but when he saved her from the Yiga, she absolutely swooned.

-They both always felt as though they don't deserve eachother.

-After the defeat of Calamity Ganon, Zelda just wanted to spend more time with Link, so she had suggested the idea of living together since the castle was damaged.

-Even though they take turns cooking for eachother, Link tends to cook more for Zelda.

-Link doesn't express himself much, but when he makes little lunch boxes for Zelda, he always puts little happy notes inside which never fails to brighten Zelda's day.

-Zelda likes to experiment with strange cooking ingredients (*cough cough* frogs.) which tends to come out wonky, so she always gives those to Link. (Much to his dismay)

-Zelda knows of Link's major sweet tooth and likes to surprise him with desserts from time to time.

-After the Calamity, Zelda took up sewing so she could fix up Link's clothes whenever he would get into fights with some monsters while outside the village.

-Zelda likes to do more adventurous activities while Link likes to stay at home and do the chores. (Cooking, cleaning etc.)

-Somtimes Zelda will come over to Link to cuddle.

-Link is actually very touch starved, so Zelda makes it her mission to shower him in love and affection. (Hand holding, hugs, snuggles etc.)

-When Link sees Zelda at the school taking care of the kids, it makes his heart flutter when looking at her.

-Though they have never told eachother, both of them have dreamed of starting a family together.

-First kiss? They have (sadly) never had one. Though they have kissed on the cheek and forehead multiple times before.

💖Featured Headcanon: Anonymous_x3n0💖

—I personally HC that Link has a slight crush on Zelda, but he's scared of rejection, so he just kinda... brings her small gifts from time to time. Sometimes she'll a small jewel, sometimes she'll get handed a home cooked portion of her fav meal/dessert. Everytime Link does this, he waits for her to either approve or disapprove of the gift. Zelda, however, loves the gifts and everytime she is given them she shows her thanks by practically tackling Link as she hugs him, or if the gift brings about something emotional, she'll pull him into a side hug.

💖End💖

Lil' A/N: So, I was struck with inspiration by me and Anonymous_x3n0's conversation and churned out this chapter in the span of a couple of hours. (productivity \( ●⩌●)/)

Anyways, requests like this would help out greatly to inspire me to write more since I have trouble actually writing down the words in my head. So, I would greatly appreciate requests for chapters, please and thank you.

Happy Birthday Anonymous_x3n0!! 🎉🎂🥳