Locket

Rikki PoV

I was walking along the street, holding hands with Zane softly licking my ice cream. He pulled me into a hug and I accidentally spilt ice cream on his shirt. He wasn't very happy about that and he chased me around the shops until he caught me and told me to except the punishment, the punishment was a kiss so I wasn't disappointed at all.

Just as we where about to walk off I spotted the locket, a Mach to the one Cleo had and I knew I had to tell the girls. I kissed my boyfriend goodbye and went to find Emma and Cleo.

I told them about the locket and that we had to get our hands on it before anyone else could. That was backed up by miss Chatham. She knew this necklace was from her old friend Julia . She kept warning me about Julia and to make sure not to turn out like her and her bad boyfriend Chris or something.

I spoke to Lewis about the locket and the fact we needed to save up to by buy the locket and keep it or give it miss c.

To my shock and fury Miriam a stuck up twit of a girl was wearing the locket I wanted to buy,
Zane who by now had almost lost my trust kissed her in front of me. I argued with him about what I had seen and that I didn't want to talk.

But soon all was forgotten as he did it just to give me the locket and I could show he really cared. I took the locket and miss Chatham left it to me and I now wore it where ever.