Chapter 18: Be mine

Zachary
My fingers touched Ellen's face on the bed and I groaned.

With her eyes fixed on the screen, she sweetly replied, "Yes?"

She scrunches her face and I grip her chin and force her to face my phone.

I yelled at her, disappointed, "80 dollars for all these things? 70 dollars for dumb plushies?"

She folded her arms and put her head on my stomach.

She darted her eyes at me, and she questioned me, "Well, if you like me, you'd spoil me, right?"

I closed my eyes. I would give her anything she wants.

She giggled, tickling my stomach, "So it was worth it! I got you something, I got you an Xbox!"

I exhaled. She has to be fucking joking.

We already have an Xbox at my house.

"Don't touch my stuff again," I demanded her.

"Fine, no more holding me for 5 days than at night." She pouted as she quickly got off of me.

"Okay," I shrugged. She walked away, mumbling loudly. I sighed and shook my head. I knew she was mad, but 2,000 dollars on bullshit?

Even though I have a lot of money, she just brought stuff for 2,000 dollars on stupid things.

"Come back in the covers and lay beside me," I grumbled, trying to pull her back.

She shakes her arm and tries to move away but I hold on to her tighter and she glances at me. She looked at me with tenderness I hadn't seen in a while. I knew she was trying to tell me something without saying a word.

She tries her best to glare at me as her eyebrows started to come down.

Cute.

"Look! There's a spider!" I lied pointing at the wall. She screamed and ran away. I couldn't help but laugh. I had done it again.

A horrified look spread across her face as she screamed and rushed over to me on the bed.

I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly as she smushes her face on my arm. I could feel her body shaking as she whimpered. She finally looked up at me, her eyes filled with worry and fear. I softly kissed her forehead.

She smells like watermelon.

"I was just joking," I snickered and her face rose.

She grabs my shirt and brings it close to her body. Our faces are just a few inches from touching, and I can feel her breath on my skin.

"That's not funny at all!" She angrily fumed at me.

My eyes followed her face, to her rosy lips. Her fists were tightly balled and her eyes blazed with fury.

I love it when she's mad, she's badass.

I lean forward to kiss her but she pushes my head back.

"Behave," she orders me as she smirks.

I pushed her back and pressed my lips on her neck. She lightly pushes me back. I became more aggressive, but I eventually stopped.

"Zachary Astor, if I see a single hickey on my neck, you will be dealt with-" She warns me, but I interrupt her with small kisses.

I laughed and she quickly got up to look at her neck in the mirror.

"You bastard," she yelled, throwing a remote at me.

Ouch, why the hell is she a master at aiming?

"I have to get ready to go to training," I told her as she touched her hickey in the mirror.