Chapter 13: Revenge will come

Maybellen
I woke up as I was trying to wiggle out of Zach's arms but he was holding me so tight like I was a freaking teddy bear. I kinda liked it but I have to check if I got my period.

"Zach, I need to go to the bathroom," I groaned, hitting his shoulder still suffocating in his arms.

He slowly opens his eyes and he sees me hitting his arm.  Zee gives me a kiss on my cheek before he lets go and I push his face.

"I'm going to take a shower," I mentioned while cheekily smiling.

"Save water?" He smirked.

"In your dreams." I teased.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Zachary
Ace walks in while I'm holding a pillow against my chest, stretching my body. I sat up straight, folding my arms against my chest.

"I have 4 pieces of news." He says as he fixes his suit.

"What a surprise," I sarcastically mumbled.

Ace drew a long breath until he finally said something.

"One, Theodore and Emily's parents were shipped off to an island the same day we took you guys to avoid further issues," he stated, massaging his forehead.

I gave a confused face towards him, how are they supposed to break that news to them? Why would they do that also, Theodore actually loved his parents.

I'm going to have to comfort Theo for days.

"Why the fuck would you guys- never mind." I fumed, glaring at Ace.

"2, your father is back, as well as Maybellen's father, and they both have their own office now." He quaked licking his lips.

I sighed, why the fuck is her dad back. I hate that dumb bitch, he should've been dead by now. I'm going to be face-to-face with my father again after 5 years.

"3, Diego knows that Maybellen doesn't like him anymore." He guessed.

"What a fucking relief." I scolded.

I might be in deep shit right now, but it's nice knowing that the girl he liked is with his enemy.

"Fourth... Theodore and Emily are dead," he mumbled.

"What?" I snapped.

I ran my hand through my hair, and my other hand is squeezing into a fist.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He stammered.

I quickly got up and sprinted towards him, gripping his collar. Ace's chest rose and I felt his rapid breathing on my face.

"Who killed them, huh? I wanna fucking know!" I snapped.

His body stiffens up and took a step back.

"That type of information I do not know," he addressed.

Maybellen walks out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail with 2 strands of hair in the front looking worried. She clutches her chest and fiddled with her necklace.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, bowing down to me.

"What happened?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Emily Anderson and Theodore Vermas are dead." He confessed to her, not making any sort of eye contact with her.

She stared at him as her eyes become glossy, Ace turns around and twist the doorknob, making his way out of the room.

Her vision was disfigured, and her lip trembled. She picked at her nails and she was breathing hard.

I feel like I'm being choked, I have nothing to say. There was nothing to say.