6: Exe and mortal

Liz Pov: Two days later

I got up from the bed, did my daily routine, I got in my daily clothes, and went to Amy's room. I overheard something, that I was definitely not supposed to hear.

Amy said to Cream "When Liz gets here, don't tell her about the ritual, Cream" Cream asked innocently " Why?, Isn't it what makes her exe, Miss Amy?" Amy yelled " YES, that's why, she doesn't want to become like us, Cream, she is still mortal, but with every step she takes in these halls, the more Tails becomes obsessed with her!?" Cream came running out of the room crying.

I was pissed as hell, I yelled " WHAT THE FUCK, AMY!?, YOU HAVE SOME MOTHERFUCKING EXPLANDING TO DO!!" She was scared of me then. She said" Liz, I can explain... Tails became different after he died.. he gotten psycho, bad.."

I trembled. How can he be like this when he is nice to me. I asked "How is he like this when he's nice to me" She answered" That's the thing, he loves you, even since before all this happened, the only way to get him back to normal is to give him a green or white ring, I'd prefer white."

I walked outside of the castle and saw a white thing from afar. I ran to get it before anyone else got it, and for it to not to get it in the wrong hands. I got it, fortunately, it was a white and green ring, two of them. I put one of them in my belt pocket and the other one in my skirt pocket.

I went back in the castle, which they had cameras, so I wouldn't have escaped,even if I tried. I went to Tails.exe's room and changed into a gray jacket over a black shirt, with a white skirt on. I went to the bathroom and does what a girl has to do(lol).Then, I saw Tails.exe on my phone. I yelled "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ON THAT!?" He looked at me and said "Calm down, darling~, I'm just checking~" I blushed a little bit and thought 'I need to get out of here, before he finds out...'

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~ 

Liz found out!?, And she planning to escape from the castle!? 😱😱, What if Tails found out that!?? Let's find out next time, bye!!