bill | love birds ❀

3rd PERSON POV:

y/n and bill have been best friends for about 5 years and bill always had a crush on y/n but he never thought she liked him back, little did he know...

bill had to change out of his clothes since he was in fancy clothes because they all went out for dinner, y/n was over at their hotel and had no extra clothes to change into so she had to ask bill for some clothes she could use,bill of course said sure.

                                     Y/NS POV:

we came back from dinner and i decided to stay over at the hotel with them because i didn't feel like getting a cab to drive back home,i soon realized after we walked into the hotel that i didn't have extra clothes to change into which means i had to ask bill.. i walked up to bill and said "soo billy my boyy, can i borrow some of your clothes?" bill looked at me and his cheeks looked redder than a chili, like he just ate something sooo spicy, bill nodded slowly and softly said something that was more like a whisper "uhm yeah sure i'll get you some.." bill then walked away and went into his room.

i walked into the living room and sat in the couch and watched the movie that was on the screen as i heard footsteps behind me, i turned around and saw bill with some of his clothes and he put them in my lap "oh thank you billyyy!" bill turned red again and turned away from me, i was super confused but decided not to ask him about it.

i got up from the couch and walked towards the bathroom and went inside and closed the door behind me making sure i locked it so no one came in, i undressed and put on bills clothes as i looked at his shirt on my chest and it was tight towards my cleavage,i went outside the bathroom being as red as a tomato because i knew tom was gonna look, and as soon as i walked into the living room toms eyes shot right down to my chest.

i got embarrassed and went on the couch bill was on and snuggled up to him so my arms were around his neck and tom couldn't see my chest, tom sighed in defeat and looked back at the movie, bill was frozen because he didn't know what to do but he soon spoke up,"are you ok y/n?"i removed my face from bills chest and looked up at him and nodded and slowly said "uhm bill? can you hold me please" bill put his arms around my waist and started rubbing his hands up and down my back.

~time skip🗣️🔥~

me and bill went to his room so we could sleep and bill went on the right side and i went to the left side,bill was looking at me and asked me "y/n i was building up the courage and uh would you like to be my girl friend? i've had the biggest crush on you for the past 3 years." i looked at bill in shook and jumped into his arms and kissed him,after a second he kissed me back, and it felt like heaven i swear💗
———————————————————————-

i am back officially 😈

words : 574