Tom | party! ✯

Smut warning!⚠️

                                      Y/NS POV:

I was in the car driving to this after party! I had a cute outfit on!

^what you wore minus the sweater thing just imagine just black heals and cute little earrings! You can change dw!

We had about 2 minutes left of the car ride but I had a feeling something and was gonna happen today including me and bill.

I am currently dating bill, I've been dating him for 5 months. But man there's just something different about Tom..

We arrived to the party and when we got out of the car a bunch of paparazzi were outside waiting for us. We went to the entrance and the paparazzi kept asking us a lot of questions as I was holding bills hand and Tom was right next to me.

We finally entered the party,bill immediately left to the dance floor while Tom stayed by me the whole time,
"what's wrong Tom? Why are you staying by me?" I questioned him with a eyebrow raise.

He became nervous,"uh you know? Just wanted to keep you save in case of a creep!"

I nodded as I also giggled and I saw him..blush? But I couldn't see properly because he turned away fast and looked the opposite way.

I heard someone yelling my name,"Y/N!!" I immediately rushed over there with Tom by my side and I saw bill kissing some chick?

He immediately stopped kissing her as he saw I was there,"WHAT THE FUCK BILL!" I yelled at him as I was started to get angry.

"Oh uh baby! Please it was just a misunderstanding!" Bill whined but also yelled.

I just rolled my eyes,"you know what it's fine I don't care, we are done." I spoke calmly as I shrugged my shoulder and turned around and held toms hand as Tom dragged me to this random room and locked the door behind us.

"What's wrong Tom?" I asked him confused,"I'm sorry for my brother y/n but I've liked you ever since we were 13." I widened my eyes as he just confessed to me.

I smirked and put my hands in his shirt and gripped it,I pushed him on the bed,"can I have sex with you Tom?" I asked him.

He started nodding fast.

I wasted no time and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, and taking off his shirt and under shirt.

When I saw his body fully naked I was practically drooling at this point.

I slipped the top of my dress off and rolled it down my body and took it fully off while taking off my bra and panties.

I sat in the bed as Tom got up and hovered on top of me,"ok are you sure darling?" Tom asked me,I folded by the nickname.

"Yes please Tom!" I whined out

He smirked and out of no where thrusted into me,"A-Ah!" I moaned out as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist giving him better access.

He went faster and faster,I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Ughhh~ your so tight love!" Tom groaned out.

"A-AH TOM IM G-GONNA C-CUM!" I moaned out loudly as I threw my head back and my mouth hanged open.

My orgasm released and I felt relieved..(ohh that rhymed) Tom kept going in and out over simulating me,"a-ah! I'm close y/n!" He moaned out as he lifted his head up and his jawline and Adam apple showed,I got more horny.

"A-ah! Please cum I-in meee!" I moaned out as my arms unraveled on Toms neck and grabbed his face as I started giving him hickeys on his jawline and where his Adam apple was.

"I-mhm! I-I'm gonna cum y-y/n!" He moaned out one last time before I felt his load shot in me.

He collapsed on me exhausted.
________________________________

Requested by:d4vdystan

Words : 679