Bill | carnival ❀

Y/NS POV:

Me and bill planned to go to the carnival today but we knew that there was gonna be a bit of a problem because of him being famous. But surprisingly there was no problem.

I got dressed into some low rise jeans and I put on a y2k shadow shirt that was a crop top so my back tattoo and front tattoo could show,bill was matching with me because he was also wearing jeans and a shadowshirt.

I walked out of our shared bedroom and went to the kitchen so I could make a sandwich for the ride to the carnival that was about a good 18 minute drive,I finished making my sandwich wrapping it up and called out for bill. "BILL! COME ON WE'RE LEAVING!!" Bill yelled back,"OK" bill rushed down to were I was.

~Time skip🥶~

There was only 10 minutes left of the drive which means we have been on the road for 8 minutes, I unwrapped my sandwich and bill got excited "oh y/n! Did you make me one?" I looked at him with a straight face but that turned into a slight smile and I giggled. "I didn't know I had to hermoso.." bill looked shocked and he sighed "uhm of course you have to,duh?" I chuckled and shook my head "Bueno, lo haré la próxima vez hermoso, don't worry." Bill raised his bros in confusion, "translate pleasee" "Well, I'll do it next time handsome, don't worry." I say as bill nodded in defeat.

~after the car ride😔~

Me and bill got out of the car as bill locked the car and we walked over the Stan for the tickets, "buenas noches, dos boletos por favor." I said as the person behind the Stan nodded and pulled out two tickets and I paid him "pásenla bien ustedes dos!" The guy said and I nodded and I grabbed bills hand and we walked over to the Ferris wheel.

The ride started moving and bill asked me "what were you guys talking about in Spanish?" I looked at bill and explained to him."buenos noches,dos boletos por favor. Means 'good evening two tickets please.' that's what I said to the guy and he said 'pásenla bien ustedes dos!' Which means 'have a good time you two!'"

Bill nodded and just kept looking at me. "Y/n I'm scared" I looked at him and asked why. We got to the very top of the Ferris wheel and the ride stopped and the controller announced "Please remain calm!the ride got stuck." My eyes widen as I look back at bill and he looks like he is gonna cry,"y/n what if we die up here?!" I moved a bit closer to bill on the seat and hugged bill to keep him calm. "Oh bill it's gonna be okay just stay like this and remain calm I got you don't worry." Bill nodded and hugged me back as we stayed in this position

~time skip😣~

Me and bill finally got off the ride and bill was clinging to me crazy because he was still scared. But don't worry we went home and I cuddled him and he was just tightly holding onto me.
————————————————————————-

The tattoos of the back and front

Any one of these for back!^

For front!^

Words :561