Tom | skateboard ❀

Y/NS POV:

Today me and Tom decided to go skateboarding with the band, we planned to go to the skateboard park at 2pm. I was looking through clothes and chose whatever I could find so then I wouldn't have to look like a mad women throwing her clothes everywhere. (😕)

I walked out of my closet and saw Tom sitting on the edge of our bed with his casual clothes (aka baggy shirt and baggy jeans🤭) Tom looked up at me and smirked while looking me up and down,he got up from the bed and went infront of me and put his hands around my waist as I put my arms around his neck, "My my isn't my baby beautiful.." I blushed and turned away so he couldn't see my red cheeks but he saw too fast "awe are you blushing?" I shook my head fastly and said "No it's just really hot in here, like you"now Tom was the tomato.

~Time skip😡~

Me and Tom walked out of the car and saw gustav,georg, and bill already in the park. I grabbed toms hand and ran with him towards the boys, we all greeted each other as bill smiled as soon as he saw me making me let go of toms hand so I could hug bill "bill you look so good!" Bill pulled away from the hug still smiling and said "thank you, you also look good and do you like my new eyeshadow?" I looked at his eyes and started nodding my head fast.

We all got skateboards and started going in the deep ring and doing tricks like going to the top of the ring and jumping back down, Tom on the other hand was tryna do the same thing as us but he failed horribly and fell on his knees,elbows,and scraped his face a bit.

"Oh shit! Tom are you okay?" I asked as I got off of my skateboard and ran towards him, tom looked at me and sat up straight and fell in my arms and put his head in my chest as he started crying from how hurt he was. My heart sank as I heard Tom sobbing,I wrapped my arms around him and started comforting him "it's gonna be ok I promise." The rest of the group came around us and were a bit shocked to see Tom cry.

~time skip😔~

Tom was sleeping on me so I held him and walked to our house,I said goodbyes to the boys and went inside me and toms house, I put tom on the couch and went to our room and changed myself and when I was done changing I looked for some clothes for tom, I got clothes for him and went back into the living room where he was.

I changed tom into more comfortable clothes and got the first aid kit so I could clean up his cuts, I put hydrogen peroxide on the open cuts and tom immediately woke up and started whining, I looked at him and comforted him "hey hey it's ok calm down, Tom looked at me and nodded I put bandaids on his cuts and looked at his face and it was just scratches but not open cuts so I left his face alone,tom laid down on the couch because he was tired so I turned off the lights and laid on top of tom and kissed his cheek goodnight "goodnight handsome" I said and tom replied by saying "goodnight babe"
——————————————————————————-
Ngl I cringed mad hard with babe and baby😭

Words : 616