Bill | after last night ❀

Y/NS POV:

I looked over at bill and smiled,"come on bill! We can't be late!"'as soon as I said that bill got pushed into me.

I fell to the ground with bill on top of me and saw Tom laughing,"what's your problem Tom!" I slowly got up and helped bill get up too.

"Nothing! But it's just so clear bill likes you!" Tom ran off laughing like a kid who just ate candy.

"I don't know what got into him y/n.." bill whispered as his face was hot,probably from embarrassment.

I shook my head in disappointment from Tom,"it's all good bill! But come on let's head on to the waterpark."
I grabbed bills hand and ran over to the waterpark.

~next day~

I walked into the kitchen as I finally woke up,"ugh finally y/n's up!" The whole group yelled aka,Gustav,Georg,Tom and bill.

I rolled me eyes,"uh okay? I was tired from making sure me and bill had fun! Thank you very much." I walked over to the dining room table and ate some of bills cereal.

"Love birdss!" They all yelled.

I sighed,"you guys are just jealous!" I mocked as they all don't have girlfriends

I mean me and bill aren't dating but I wish we are.

I sat down next to bill and rested my head on bills shoulder,"you know bill I love youuu!" I spoke sarcastically to mock the others,"I love you too y/n."

I picked my head up from his shoulder while wrapping my arms around his arms and jokingly rapidly kissing his face over and over again.

"Ew get a room!" Gustav yelled before he covered his eyes.Tom stared intensely.

I stopped kissing bills face and slowly looked over at Tom,"woah.." he mumbled before he ran away.

I rolled my eyes before bill quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his face in my neck.

"You know y/n.. after last night,I think I'm in love with you.." my jaw dropped my bills words.

I nervously smiled,"will you be my boyfriend bill?"

"Of course y/n! I wouldn't miss up this opportunity!" Bill pulled away and pulled me into a long kiss.

"OOOOO!" Gustav and Georg yelled before running around like little girls.
_____________________________

Words : 391