Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Selena's POV...

My names Selena Marie Smith, I am 17 years old, I have medium length Chesnutt brown hair that is naturally wavy and I'm pretty "badass" as some people would say.

Morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing in that annoying tone in makes.

"Selena wake up your gonna be late." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming; I'll be down there in 15 minutes." I said.

I jumped up out of bed and quickly picked out some light washed high waisted shorts and a mint green crop top with a white bandanna and my white Nike roshes. For my hair I straightened it and added my white bandanna as a crown. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my white Jan sport backpack

"No breakfast?" My mom asked.

"No just toss me a banana I don't have time for a really big breakfast." I yelled from the door as she tossed me my banana and I grabbed the keys to my white Mustang. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye mom." I screamed just before I pulled out of the driveway. As I was backing up someone ran out behind my car.

I slammed on the breaks and looked back, no one was there. As I turned around from seeing what was behind me there was a bang on my window. There he was hunched over laughing, the one and only Jack Gilinsky. As I rolled down my window I screamed at him "Jack what the fuck, why would you do that. Are you trying to kill someone!!!" At this point I was fuming and I swear steam was coming out of my ears.

"Woah, calm down it was just a joke." He reasoned.

"Get in the damn car before I leave you here, which I should because I think I literally shit my pants, you scared me so bad." With that we continued our 20 minute drive to school. I bet your wondering how I know Jack, right. Jack has been my best friend since 2nd grade along with Johnson. They have helped me through some rough times and vice-versa. And that's about it we've known each other a while and are really close.

As we entered the school I tripped and dropped all of my stuff everywhere, when I looked back to see who had tripped me I saw Nicole, Jazmyn, and Natalia. They have tortured me since 3rd grade and this was enough for me to snap! I left all my stuff all over the floor and walked right up to her and slapped her right across the face. She looked at me in complete shock. As soon as I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek I went at her I didn't care who was around I was done with her bullying me and acting better than everyone Jack was screaming my name and people were yelling FIGHT.. it felt so good just to let it all out. As I was on top of her beating her face in Jack pulled me off of her.

"What the fuck, I wasn't finished." I screamed at him.

"Yes you were, you don't need to get in trouble again, do you?" Jack asked.

"No, but." He cut me off.

"No buts go to class before you get called down to the principal's office." I walked in to the class with everyone whispering.

"Just the person I was looking for, down to the principal's office NOW!" my teacher said. I walked down there and waited to be called in.