Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Selena's POV...

I arrived home at around 7:30 and decided I should start on some of my other homework. I walked into my room, sat down at my desk, and pulled out my math book. I opened my notebook and began writing and solving the problems from the book. As I continued to do page after page of homework my phone started buzzing insanely scaring the crap out of me.

Text Convo...

S: Selena Sw: Sam

Sw: Hey, I have a question? ;)

S: And that is...

Sw: Well... i wanted to ask what you look for in a guy, i mean my friend likes you and he didn't want to ask the "badass" what she thought of him. he was kind of scared that you might over react.

S: Ha-ha that paragraph though... so what's your friends name??

Sw: Um..... About that.

As soon as i received that text I knew it was him that liked me.

S: Sam, is it you that likes me???

Sw: yeah, and listen I totally understand if you don't feel the same way but when I was about to kiss you, something clicked and I don't wanna say it but I felt.. Fireworks I guess you would say.

S: stop sending me paragraphs lmao. I like you a lot to but I don't think it would be a good idea if we got into a relationship when I hardly know you.

Sw: ... get to know me then ;) all of me.

S: okay, now you just sound creepy, lol but I might take you up on that offer some day ;)

Sw: that sounds fun....

S: doesn't it?!?!?

Sw: it really does, but listen i have to go get ready for that party tonight.... are you coming?

S: it depends.

I responded then got up from my desk and checked my closet for something to wear. I searched until I found a black strapless dress that hugged my curves and fit amazingly. Then texted Sammy back.

S: You're lucky I found something to wear.

Sw: So you're coming?

S: Yeah but where is it?

Sw: Um... Can you come pick me up, cause then I can give you directions?

S: Sure be there in 20.

And with that our convo ended.

I got up and headed to go take a shower. I washed my hair and body then got out and dried myself off. I blow dried my hair and curled it with my wand, just so I had really loose curls. I then applied some light makeup, and put on my dress then my silver pumps. Then I grabbed a Black clutch purse and put my phone, money and chap stick into it , and left to pick up Sam.

At the party...

When I walked in the door the aroma of weed and alcohol hit me and I immediately felt a little sick. I walked over into the kitchen to get a drink when i felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turned around quickly and saw that it was Sam.

I turned back the way I was facing before and just let him keep his hands where they were.

Out of nowhere he slowly leaned down to my ear and whispered

"Let's go downstairs." I instantly agreed and we made our way downstairs hand in hand.

Sam's POV

I really like Selena, but she doesn't want to rush things. I mean we did just meet today but I don't know, I feel different around her like happy, really happy.