Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Recap

I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam and Selena kissing. I can't believe this is happening...

Jack's POV...

She knows I like her, I mean I told her before but I guess it kinda seemed like I was joking after all we are best friends and I don't want to ruin that, but I love her. She doesn't know it, but I do.

"Jack! Listen we were working on a project and decided to go to a party, I got a little too drunk and we came ba-" I cut her off.

"Save it! Guess you guys are busy, sorry didn't mean to intrude on your little make-out session, bye guys. Oh and Selena-" I said getting a little angry.

"Yea?" She said, with desperation in her eyes.

"Don't even bother texting or calling me for the next few months. You have a lot to prove to me before I even think about talking to you again." I said slamming the door behind me.

I back out of the driveway and just kept driving. I didn't know exactly where I was going but I kept driving until I came to a stop. I was at my family's lake house. Selena, Jack and I have had some amazing times here. Guess this is where I'll be staying for a while. Maybe i should have a guy's night out here just Nash, Matt, Johnson, Cam, Taylor, Shawn, and I. Just to get my mind off things

Selena's POV...

Shocker here I am a little freaked out by what just happened. I cannot believe Jack yelled at me, he never yells at me unless he's truly angry. I need to go home maybe have a girls night. Just Jade, Brenda, Mahogany, and I. I need to get my mind off things. I texted the girls.

Group chat...

Me: Hey girly's

Brenda: Hay's

Jade: Hey babes

Mahogany: Hi's

Me: Emergency Sleepover

Meet at my house by 8:00 Please!!

Brenda: Be there, what do you want me to pick up???

Mahogany: Had a date with Cam, but he canceled so I'll be there. Ice Cream??

Jade: ^^^ When do I not want ice cream. And yass I will be there by 8:30 gotta pick up snacks. And order pizza please.

Me: Yasss ice cream. And sure, pizza what kind of pizza????

Brenda: Pepperoni and yah ice cream fo sho

Jade: Supreme

Me: Kk I will get everything ready

Brenda: byes

Jade: bye babes

Mahogany: see ya soon

End of Convo

After I said bye I went downstairs to get everything ready. I grabbed blankets and pillows and brought them into the movie room, my parents don't really care if I go out or have people over, their never here anyways. I picked out some movies, ordered pizza took a shower and got into some comfy pajamas. Before I knew it the girls were walking in.

"Okay guys, I've got, The Fault in Our  Stars, both Pitch Perfect movies , Another Cinderella Story, and Divergent and Insurgent. The pizza should be here any minute." I told them.

"Okay well I have Rocky Road, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Mint Chocolate Chip." Mahogany said placing them all on the table then going into the kitchen to get bowls.

"I have a giant jar of peanut butter because you guys know I love peanut butter, soda, chips, a bottle of vodka, and a 6 pack of Bud light." Brenda screamed from the fridge.

We ate some pizza and talked while we waited for Jade to get here.

Jade's POV...

While I was at the store I couldn't reach the donuts until someone came up behind me and grabbed them.

"Thanks." I said blushing. Oh my god I know him from somewhere I think his name is Jack.

"No problem, I mean I would've watched you struggle but i couldn't resist helping a beautiful girl." he smirked. I giggled a bit and looked at him.

"So what are you doing here, with a case of beer and bunch of snacks." he laughed at me.

"Girl's night." I smiled. "And you?"

"Guy's night." He responded.

"Well I'm gonna get going. It was nice seeing you, bye." I waved and began walking away.

"Wait..." He screamed. I stopped and turned around. He had a piece of paper in his hand. "Call me some time." I blushed and nodded.

Selena's POV...

"Where the hell is Jade she was supposed to be here an hour ago!!" I screamed. I guess she walked in, because I heard the door close.

"Where the fuck were you." I screamed at her.

"I was picking up some things from the store and there was a super long line, I'm sorry mother." She said and I giggled. "Let's go watch those movies, there's pizza in the den." I said to her.

Jade didn't watch much of the movies she kept texting someone. I just wonder who.

Jack Johnson's POV...

Jack didn't hang out with us much he just kept texting someone so we all decided to go to bed and let him text whoever he was texting.

Author's Note

So Jade and Jack have been texting since they left the store....