Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Selena's POV...

When I woke up I was in Sam's room. Sam was asleep shirtless next to me; his arm wrapped tightly and protectively around my waist and was snoring with his mouth slightly parted. I tried to get up but that only made him tighten his grip. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a large smile on his face.

"Leaving so soon?" He said seductively. Even at 9:30 in the morning he acts dirty.

"How'd we even get here?" I asked ignoring his previous question.

"Well, we were in the garage after dancing a little bit and I didn't want to stay the night at the party especially not in that house, so I grabbed your keys out of your bag picked you up and took you here, I'm sure your parent wouldn't want to see you that drunk." He replied. I smiled a little and stared blankly, just admiring his facial features. He smirked at me,

"You like what you see?" I giggled and he leaned in. We were so close our lips were touching.

"Wait, you can have a kiss on one condition." He nodded as if he was saying continue. "You have to catch me first! "And with that I got up and ran down the stairs

."Selena Marie Smith, come here right now!!" He demanded.

Before I knew it he was catching up to me so I stopped right in front of him. He tripped and fell pulling me down with him and placing his lips firmly on mine. He picked me up and sat me on the counter, we continued to kiss, my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around my waist, until someone cleared their throat at us.

"Sorry to interrupt but you two do realize we have school today, right?" Jack said, looking at me with hurt in his eyes. He always joked about liking me; I just never thought it was true, once again thought shit himself.

Jack's POV...

I woke up a little late so I quickly got dressed in some khaki's and a white button down shirt. I usually give Sam a ride to school he's lived here for years but we just met a few months ago. I pulled into my driveway and to see if he was still home. I knocked on the door and his mom opened it. "Sam is in the kitchen with a friend of his." she said cheerfully. I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam and Selena kissing. I can't believe this is happening...

Author's Note

Sorry guys, I know it a kinda short chapter but i promise the next chapter will be longer and a little less boring.

Love Ya babes

XOXOXO

-Jade