Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jade's POV...

I sat down in the den with some pizza and started watching the movie, until I remembered I had Jack's number. I pulled out the slip of paper he handed me and saved the number into my contacts before texting him.

Text Convo...

Jade: Hey it's Jade. The girl from the store.

Jack: Hey. What's up.

He responded really quickly. I didn't want to seem to desperate though, so I waited a few minutes then replied.

Convo...

Jade: Nothing much. Got bitched at for being late, haha.

Jack: Haha sorry if I got you in trouble with your parents.

Jade: Don't be. It wasn't by my parents. My friend got a little worried I guess.

Jack: Oh... I know I just met you but I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go out tomorrow night?

Jade: It depends ;)

Jack: On what? 

Jack's POV... 

I know I just met her but I really want to get to know her. I got lost in my thoughts and Johnson cleared his throat. "Bro, are you okay over there?" He asked me. I nodded and felt a vibration on my lap. Jade finally responded.

Text Convo...

Jade: It depends on what time and where. 

Jack: Around 2:00 P.M. and it's a surprise. ;)

Jade: I'm not big on surprises but I guess I can make some time for you.

Jack: Alright then, babe. see you tomorrow. haha guess the guys went to sleep on me.

Jade: Babe? and haha I wouldn't doubt it. It's almost 4 a.m. The girls fell asleep on me hours ago.

Jack: Haha yea babe do you care that i called you that. I mean i wont if you don't want me to.

Jade: It's good babe. I'm going to go to bed. Call me tomorrow?

Jack: Alright night. And of course.

Selena's POV...

        Jade was up until 4 a.m texting someone. I couldn't sleep because I was so curious. I got up and looked at the clock. It was 7 a.m. I didn't want to wake up the girls. So I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast. I walked down and saw Jade asleep on the floor shaking. So I grabbed a blanket, covered her up, and put her phone on the counter. It vibrated and I picked it up then put it back down but I just couldn't help myself so I read it. Actually I read all of them. It said they were from a Jack, there's no way it could be my best friend Jack. I heard Jade move and quickly put it down. I felt so guilty. I ran back upstairs and put on a pink and black Nike sports bra and some black shorts with some black Nike sneakers. I put my headphones in and started jogging. I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. 

     I looked up and saw a very sweaty Sam. "Oh hey Sam." I smiled. He smiled back and looked me up and down.

Sammy's POV...

        I looked her up and down. She looked really hot in that outfit. "Hey." I said while licking my lips. She looked at me and smirked. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" She giggled. " I can't help it your just so gorgeous." I smirked. She blushed and looked down. I gently picked her head up so she was looking at me and slowly leaned in and kissed her. "Your beautiful remember that." I smiled at her. 

Selena's POV...

When he kissed me I felt butterflies. "Your beautiful remember that." He said while smiling. "Thanks Sammy. Listen, I have to go, text me when you get home." I said.  " Yea that sounds good." He said while leaning in. After he left i continued jogging down the road. I made it about five blocks then I realized it was 9:00, so I decided to head back home and make some breakfast.