1. First Meet ❤️

??? :- Ekta? Dear see whether your sister has woken up or not?

Ekta Di :- Yes Dad, I'll see in to it.

??? :- Oh god, Neeraj beta you're still busy in your phone. Go and get ready they will be here at any moment!

Neeraj Bhaiya :- Dad! Why are you worrying so much? Everything will be done on time.

??? :- Mr. Yogesh Gor, stop worrying too much.

Mr.Gor :- How I cannot worry? They are coming to see our daughter and still some works are pending. They'll be here in no time, Mrs. Vandana Gor!

( I'll be using Mr. And Mrs. Gor for Priyal's parents, and Mr and Mrs. Varma for Mishkat's parents)

Mrs. Gor :- Don't worry we all will handle everything.

Mr. Gor :- Hope everything goes well and they like our daughter.

AUTHOR'S POV!

Ok so let me explain what's happening and why the atmosphere is very chaotic. So today the Varma family is coming to see the youngest daughter of Mr and Mrs Gor Priyal Gor for their youngest son Mishkat Varma's marriage. This marriage is being arranged by Mishkat and Priyal's parents, and here the atmosphere is chaotic because now they're arriving at their house in an hour and here Mr. Gor is getting tensed because till now the preparations haven't been done. So yeah that's the scene. Let's see what happens now.

They all were busy in in their work just then they heard door bell sound!

Mr. Gor :- I guess they're here! Vandana go go open the door!

Mrs. Gor :- Yes!

She nodded her head and went to open the door leaving the two male figure behind in living room. She opened the door and smiled looking at the people in front of her.

Mrs. Gor :- Namaste, Namaste! Pls come inside. ( Smile)

??? :- Namaste! ( Smile)

Those people smiled back at Mrs. Gor with the same respect and came inside the house. They entered in the living room and..............

Mr. Gor :- Welcome, welcome Mr and Mrs. Varma! So glad to see you all here!

Mr. Varma :- And we're happy to be here Mr. Gor!

The two male elders laughed and hugged each other tightly. While the ladies were looking at them with wide smile.

Mr. Varma :- Ok so let me introduce them to you all!
She is my wife, Uma Varma!

Mrs. Varma joined her hands and greeted them with respect!

Mr. Varma :- She's my elder daughter Mihika and the man standing beside her is her husband and this little one is my grandchild Izaan!

They all three went towards them and touched the feet of Mr and Mrs. Gor they blessed them and they both went to their place.

Mr. Varma :- And he's my youngest son Mishkat Varma!

                  MISHKAT'S OUTFIT