9. Engagement ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV
SAME DAY

Now it's the time for engagement ceremony of Mishkat and Priyal as in morning their mehendi ceremony was done and now its evening and now they'll get engaged to each other. The view of the venue was compeletely different compared to tbe morning, guests started arriving at the venue. Kids were running from here and there, soft music was being played by the dj player. Everyone was present at the venue exept the couple and their family.

INSIDE THE GROOM'S ROOM

Here our handsome and dashing groom is getting ready for his beautiful bride, he was whistling amd setting his hairs looking the mirror, while setting his hairs he started admiring himself while thinking something.

Mishkat :- How she'll look tonight?

He murmerd to himself and chuckled, he again started looking at himself in the mirror he was so much engrossed in himself that he didn't realised that some eues were staring at him wkth teasing gaze. Mishkat diverted his eyes from the mirror when he heard the teasimgs of those people.

??? 1 :- Oh ho, look someone is getting ready for his soon to be bride!

??? 5 :- Yeah bro, look how serious he's!

??? 3 :- Oh god, our buddy is becoming a lovesick person.

Those people started laughing, Mishkat looked at them and a huge smile appeared on his face.

Mishkat :-  ( Bunny smile) Finally you guys are here!

Those people entred inside his room and engulfed Mishkat in a bome crashing hug.

??? 5 :- ( Smile) Congratulations buddy!

Mishkat :-  ( Smile) Thanks Nakul!

??? 7 :- But bro look at yourself, you're so much in to yourself what happened to you?

??? 4 :- Come on Ruslaan, isn't it obvious that he's getting ready for his heroine? ( Smirk)

Mishkat blushed and looked down and everyone started teasing him.

Everyone :- Ohhhhhhhh blushing!

Mishkat :- Now stop it you all and gell me where are the girls??

??? 6 :- Mishkat they'll meet toy directly down at the venue.

Mishkat :- Alright Tahir!

Alright so let me tell you, all these people are Mishkat's friends and now they're teasing the hell out of him, because seeing Mishkat's behaviour they understood that he has fallen badly in love with her and habe become a lovesick person.

??? :- So guys lets go down? The function is about to start!

Nakul :- Yes Akshit, come on bro lets go. Make your queen yours ( Smirk)

Mishkat :- Today she'll be mine only in half way, tomorrow I'll make her mine in all the ways.

Everyone :- Oooohhhhhh!!!!!!

They again teased him making laugh at his friend's craziness.
They all went out of the room to go downstairs.

AT THE VENUE

Right now Mishkat is with his friends who are enjoying in teasing him and he was just standing quietly hearing them. But after few minutes his friends stopped teasing him and they started talking about random things, they were busy in talking when Mishkat saw his family coming towards him with wide smile on their face which made Mishkat to reciprocate with the same emotions. When they approached them Mishkat hugged his parents and they were very happy seeing their son happy. Well every parents want their childeren to be happy always. Mihika Di was just admiring her family with an adoring smile on her face, when Mishkat saw her standing left out he spread his arm for to join the hug. She smiled and joined the family hug, his parents. They broke the hug and Mihika Di smirked at Mishkat and said.