11. Haldi And Chooda Ceremony ❤️

Hey guys! So in this chapter I'm gonna add chooda ceremony also as this ceremony is also very important in weddings.
Since this chapter will have haldi ceremony so be ready for some haldi romance 😉
Ok so without any further due let's get started 😊
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHOR'S POV

So today is Mishkat and Priyal's haldi ceremony and then at night its their wedding. Everyone is really happy and excited for today's functions including the soon to be husband amd wife. Today both are on cloud nine, happiness and excitement were embracing them, if they could then they would have got married to each other in the morning only. But of course it's not possible they have to wait till night, these few hours of waiting gonna bring a different kind of happiness in their life.

Right now Priyal is sitting in her room being all ready for her haldi ceremon. She was looking down getting lost in those memories which she spent with Mishkat, how they went on their first date, how he always did his best to make her comfortable and happy around him. Even if Mishkat felt that he somehow made her uncomfortable with his actions or words he immediately aplogised to her which shows how decent and gentleman he's. While thinking all this a huge smile appeared on her face but little did she didn't knew that some eyes were just looking at her with smile on their faces. She came out of her thoughts when someone ckeared their throat.

??? 3 :- ( Clears throat) I guess someone is busy thinking about her soon to be hubby huh!!!

That person spoke in a teasing tone with a smirk on their face, making others laugh. Priyal looked at those people and saw her friends standing at door of her room, yes they're her friends Isha Rikhi, Sana Makbul, Lubna Sheikh, Leena Jumani, Tanvi Thakkar, Jazz Sodhi, Pooja Khatri, Rehyna Malhotra and others.
Priyal looked at them and smiled while asking them.

Priyal :- Oh you guys! Since from when you guys are standing and why you guys are standing there? Some inside na!

Thats when Jazz Sodhi spoke.

Jazz Sodhi :- Ohhh what can we do? When our bestie isn't giving any attention us instead busy thinking about her soon to be husband!

To this others laughed making Priyal blush!

Leena Jumani :- Oh look look, she's blushing!

Like this everyone started teasing her and then Tanvi asked.

Tanvi :- But Priyak, what you were thinking about him so deeply that you didn't even realized we were standing at your room door?

Priyal :- Umm actually I was thinking about the we spend together before coming here.

Hearing this everyone's eyes lit up with excitement and curiousness in their eyes which was noticed by Priyal and chuckled.

Isha Rikhi :- ( Smile) Oh really? Tell na what happened?

Priyal :- Ok when Mishkat came with his family to see me and when we agreed to get married the first thing he did was asked for the permission from my family to take me on date.

Everyone :- Ohhhhhhhh!!!

Priyal :- ( Chuckles) And the next day we went on a date on several places like malls, gaming arcade and many more places. He gave me many gifts and you guys know what was the best thing I liked in him?

Everyone :- What? What?

Priyal :- Each and everyone time he was with me, he always did his best to make me happy and comfortable around him. Whenever he felt that he somehow made me uncomfortable either by his words or actions he immediately apologize to me.