7. Udaipur ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV

Today Varma and Gor family are going to Udaipur as it's Priyal's wish to have a destination wedding at Udaipur, and since it's Priyal's wish then how can our lover boy reject this wish? Earlier at the restaurant after dinner they decided to book the flight tickets for Udaipur and now everyone will meet at the airport.

Right now elders of Gor family were waiting in the living room for Neeraj and Priyal to come downstairs.

Mrs. Gor :- Children be quick or else we'll be late.

Neeraj + Priyal :- Coming Mumma!

They shout from upstairs, and soon they both came down.

Neeraj :- Mom Dad let's go, we're ready!

Mr. Gor :- Beta what about Ekta and son in law and the kids?

Priyal :- Papa I've talked with Jiju and he said that they'll directly meet us on airport.

Mr. Gor :- Ok! Come on let's get going now!

TIME SKIP

After 2 hrs they reached to the airport and started searching for Varma family. But before that they found Ganghani family ( Ekta Di's family) waiting for them. They approached to them and then Mr. Gor called Mr. Varma to know where they are.

Mr. Gor :- Mr. Varma where are you all?

Mr. Varma :- We're standing near the cafeteria Mr. Gor!

Mr. Gor :- Oh ok! We are coming their.

With that Mr. Gor hanged up the call.

Mr. Gor :- Come on everyone let's go to cafeteria they all are their.

They all nodded their head and went towards cafeteria.

AT CAFETERIA

They all came to cafeteria in they saw Varma family was already present their. They all waved to each other smilingly and greeted each other.
Kids touched elders feets along with out soon to be couples. Then Mishkat Priyal saw each other and gave each other a quick hug.

Mishkat :- ( Smile) How are you?

Priyal :- ( Smile) I'm all good! You?

Mishkat :- Me too! ...........Also I'm very much excited for our wedding!

He whispered his last sentence in her ears which left her all red. He chuckled seeing her red face and pulled back from her.
Seeing the soon to be couples everyone smiled in aww and adored them.

Mr. Varma :- Kids of you both are done then shall we proceed for security checking? Or else we've to conduct your marriage here only!

He smiled playfully teasing them, they both smiled and looked down but Priyal was feeling hella embarrassed after hearing such words from her soon to be father in law. She thought what if her father in law will be a strict one? But she didn't expected this thing from Mr. Varma, she didn't expected him to be this much friendly. But then she shrugged off her thoughts and smiled.

She looked up and smiled to everyone, then they picked up their luggage went for security checking.
After security checking they entered in the plane. But the thing which our couple never expected was that their seats were beside each other.
The air hostess showed them their seats and they both got shocked, when they saw their seats are beside each other.

Priyal :- ( Surprised) :- Mumma!

Hearing Priyal's voice Mrs. Gor looked at her and wait for her to continue.