3. Roka ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV

Mishkat and Priyal both entered the living room. They were holding each other's hand, their family felt their presence and looked towards them. When Mishkat Priyal saw that their family. Were looking at them, they quickly let go of each other's hands. They both walked towards them and stood there. 

Mr. Gor :- So kids, what's your decision?

Mr. Varma :- Yes my kids, tell us your decision if you're not ready then we all will not force you.

Their family were looking at them with eyes filled with hope.
Mishkat and Priyal both looked at each other and smiled. They both again hold each other's hand and raised their interwined indicating that they're ready for the marriage.
Their family understood their signal and they all got happy. Both the male elder and females hugged each other. They hugged Mishkat and Priyal too and congratulated them, everyone was busy feeding sweets to each other and talking whereas Mishkat looked at Priyal and leaned towards her ear.

Mishkat :- They all are hugging and congratulating each other. Shouldn't we also hug and congratulate each other? ( Wink + smile)

Priyal blushed hearing his words and smiled seeing his smile.  He moved back a bit and spread his arms for her to hug. She shyly but happily hugged him back, may be this is the starting of their love story?
Mishkat moved towards her ear a bit and said............

Mishkat :- Congratulations soom to be MRS. VARMA!

A slight tint of blush appread on her cheeks after hearing Mrs. Varma from his mouth. She smiled and replied to him .

Priyal :- Thank you! And congratulations to you too soon to be HUBBY!

They both chuckled and broke the hug, they looked at their family and sat with them.

TIME SKIP!

Every one were talking with each when Mr. Varma cleared his throat gaining every one's attention.
They all looked at him and waited for him to speak.

Mr. Varma. :- Mr. Gor if you don'timd I wanna say you something.

Mr. Gor :- Oh no no Mr. Varma, pls be comfortable.

Mr. Varma :- Mr. Gor we're punjabi by cast, and in our cast we have a ceremony called ROKA, as the culture. In this ceremony we will give shangun, sweets and gifts to your family and this consider that we have selected your daughter for our son. It's a mandatory ceremony in our caste.
So if you don't have any kind of problem then can we do this ceremony?

Mr. Gor just smiled at his words and said.

Mr. Gor :- Mr. Varma, we are totally comfortable with it. After all soon we're becoming a family, and we truly respect your culture and traditions. We're ready to do roka.

Varma family became very happy after knowing that Gor family respects their culture and traditions and have no objection to perform roka ceremony.

Mr. Varma :- Ok, so I'll call you once we find the auspicious time for roka ceremony from our priest.

Mr. Gor :- Ok, that's perfectly fine.

They again started talking with each other. In between these the siblings of Gor and Varma family got along with each other and the kids also were playing with each other and we're having fun, and here there was someone who were talking with their eyes. That's none other then the soon to be couple, they both were looking at each other with full adoration, they didn't even shared a single word just their eyes were sharing their wordd and feelings to each other. But there were some pairs of eyes which were  looking them staring each other, they smirked seeing this.