2. Conversation ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV

Mishkat and Priyal came inside her room. Priyal looked at him and said.

Priyal :- Shall we go to the balcony? Let's talk there peacefully ( Cute smile)

Mishkat :- ( Smile ) Sure, that's a great idea.

Then they went in balcony to talk. They stood their and there was complete silence for 1 minute. Mishkat saw there was awkwardness between them, so he decided to start the conversation. He cleared his throat before saying...........

Mishkat :- So since we know each other's name, we should know other things about each other right?

Priyal :- ( Nodded+ smile) Yeah you're right, so what you wanna know about me?

Mishkat :- Everything about you if you're comfortable to share.

Priyal :- ( Chuckled) Don't worry, I'm comfortable with you. So I'll share everything with you.

Mishkat was a bit happy that she's ready to share everything with him.

Priyal :- Ok.......well I'm a fashion designer. Since from my college time I decided to be a fashion designer. As I love to design clothes and now I'm working under the biggest fashion designing company of this city ( Smile)

Mishkat :- Oh wow, that's great.

Priyal :- Thanks ( Smile) now you tell me about your profession?

Mishkat :- Well, I was always interested in business things. So after my education I just joined my dad's company to know more about business handling and other things, and now I'm handling dad's company. Soon I'll become the CEO.

Priyal :- I'm really amazed and impressed Mishkat!

Mishkat chuckled seeing her amazed expression. They were now getting more comfortable with each other.

Mishkat :- So, what are your thoughts about marriage?

Priyal :- Well I was never in a relationship with anyone. Bit O thought when I'll get married then,I don't want too much from my husband, I just want him to love me selflessly, I only want him to spend his time with me during his weekends and holidays. I want him to cherish me with his hugs and kisses, I want him to express his love by his cuddles and kisses. I don't want him to spend his money on me, he should be honest with me in every matter. He should share all his thoughts whether it's negative or positive. That's all I want from my husband.
And what are your thoughts.

Mishkat smiled widely because she was comfortable with him and trusted him and shared her views regarding marriage. He smiled shyly and then looked at her while saying.

Mishkat :- Same as yours and I was also never had a relationship. I want a wife who will love and respect my family as much as I do, and she should also be honest to me in every aspect. This my ideal type.

Priyal looked at him and smiled while looking down.

PRIYAL'S POV

We both were sharing and discussing our ideals with each other. I was listening to him very carefully, I didn't realised that I was admiring him. He's so handsome, his simple outfit white shirt and dark cream pants was making him more handsome and attractive. His deep brown eyes which can make any girl to drown in. I was still admiring him but was brought back when his snapped his fingure infront of my eyes.

Mishkat :- Priyal?

AUTHOR'S POV

Mishkat snapped his fingures in front of her eye bringing her back from her thoughts. She looked at him and nervously asked.

Priyal :- Huh uh ye-yeah?

Mishkat :- ( Chuckle) I was calling you from a minute. But you're lost in your own world. What were you thinking huh?

Priyal :- ( Awkward laugh) Haha no-nowhere. So what you were saying?

Mishkat :- So yeah I was saying that we are talking from so long, but I didn't tell you one thing!

Priyal got curious and looked at him for gesturing him to continue.

Mishkat :- You're looking very beautiful!

Priyal blushed and looked down smiling shyly and Mishkat chuckled looking at her.

Mishkat :- Did I make you blush? ( Smirked)

Priyal :- ( Shock + nervous) Uhh wh-what no no, you didn't.

He laughed so hard looking at her because she was looking so nervous at his statement. Priyal wasn't able to hide her blushing face.

Mishkat :- Well even though you blush at my statement. But it's true you're really looking very beautiful in this dress.

Priyal :- ( Smile) Thank you Mishkat.

He genuinely smiled at her, and she too smiled back at him.

Mishkat :- Well...........if you agree with this marriage then I promise you to support and be your ideal husband.

He looked at her with hopeful eyes but he was also scared from inside. But his face shown a wide smile when she said.

Priyal :- Don't worry I know you'll be my ideal husband and I'll be your ideal wife.

He looked at her wide smile and said

Mishkat :- Means you're ready for this marriage?

Priyal :- ( Smile) Yes, I'm ready for this marriage, and what about you?

Mishkat :- I'm also all ready for this marriage Priyal. So it means you like me right?

Priyal :- If I hadn't liked you then why would I have said yes to this marriage right? YES I LIKE YOU!

Mishkat :- I LIKE YOU TOO!

He was so happy that he hugged her tightly. She gasped and her eyes widened because of his sudden action. But still she hugged him back and smiled, they both stayed like this for some and then they both broke the hug them they both smiled looking at each other.
Priyal again looked down being all blushy, he saw her and smiled

Mishkat :- Ohh one more, thing!

Priyal :- ( Confuse) What?

He leaned towards her ear and said,

Mishkat :- You look more beautiful when you blush ( Smirk + Wink)

Mishkat instantly kissed her cheek and now Priyal was all red because of Mishkat's words and actions.

Mishkat :- Let's go down tell them our answer.

She nodded and was about to leave but then she turned to look at him and he got confused, she tip toed to reach till his ear.

Priyal :- Well even I forgot to tell you something, you're looking so handsome in this outfit.

She also kissed his cheek and quickly ran outside, he touched his cheek where she kissed him and smiled widely then he looked down shaking his head at her cuteness and his smile didn't seemed to be vanish any soon.

TO BE CONTINUED!

NOTE :- Hope you all will like this, and pls ingore grammatical mistakes. This is just a imagination of author, so don't take it seriously and don't spread hatred.