1st day of their staying together (1/5)

Next day jk come to the office holding his bag and come inside of tae's cabin as it's also his cabin .... Before him the sec work he have different cabin but when jk come that time he get informed he have to work in CEO cabin ...  From then he start to work there only ... He comes inside and saw his boss thinking something closing his eyes... He come near to him and call him softly who didn't move and open his eyes )

Tae: what happened bun ?

Jk; good morning hyung what are you thinking hyung ?

Tae; nothing much about some business issue ... You say you are saying something....

Jk; no actually today you have a meeting in a shining restaurant far away from the city and the timing is 3 pm ...

Tae: ok then we should leave after sometimes as we know about traffic.

Jk; should I check these files till then ..
Tae; I already did it you go and sit there ....

Jk in mind ; (pout) why I have sit like this ? He always finished his and mine work if he have to do all this why he hired me as his secretary and give me big fat amount as a salary ....

Tae : everything have reason without reason nothing happen (said while looking at jk who just nodded his head in agreement bcz it's the truth. .. But like everytime he was confused why tae tell him all this it's not he ask something he didn't even said anything then what's the need to say all those.. tae's behavior always so  suspicious... Jk is unable to understand why tae give this kind of weird answer to him . Sometimes jk can feel tae telling him all those ... He think why tae give those answer just like which he actually think in his mind .  Sometimes it's feel like tae is reading his mind and give the answer of all those questions but how can he it's impossible for humans to read someone's mind . Tae look at jk and smile a little later do his work but isn't it he i ls doing everywork very fastly) Let's go ...(after finishing his work he set the needed Files in his laptop bag and call jk who is thinking something deeply he called and jk look around and found his boss who is all ready to go out  where are you zoning out is everything alright....

Jk; I am fine hyung it just leave it let's concentrate on work ...

Tae: we have to leave now so let it be

Taekook were going to the destination but in sometime jk fall asleep... He have lack of sleep he can't sleep properly always they haunt him .... Tae look at jk and stop the car in a empty road .... He was mesmerized by the boy who is nothing just a ethreal person ..... Tae didn't saw the time and keep staring on his queen who is sleeping peacefully....

Tae: my queen you are so beautiful like before ....  Your beauty is increasing more and more but I didn't like the dark circle around this beautiful moon .... Don't worry now you will sleep peacefully I will not let anyone disturb your sleep ....(Jk pout in his sleep and tae chuckle seeing this pout he lean and caress jk's lips he trail his finger to jk's mole which is favourite spot..... He again caress jk's scare which he admire the most .... His closed eyes and then again his lips .... )  I can't wait to make you my queen ... My kingdom is waiting for you .... When will you come to my kingdom queen .... HELL IS WAITING FOR THEIR KING AND QUEEN AND KING OF HELL IS WAITING FOR HIS QUEEN ONLY .....You make me wait so much queen now finally the time is coming when you will be mine .... Only you are the queen of Hell and queen of my life .... (Tae come out of his car and look at the same boy who is crying he signal the boy to come near but he got afraid of him and about to ran away but tae move his finger making the boy stand still on the same place....

Tae; you can't escape from me boy why are you chasing my queen ...
The boy come to tae and bow down his head in respect while tae didn't even nod and look at the poor soul like he will destroy it in a second the boy is seriously terrified looking at tae who just hold his dangerous aura ...