visiting a mansion (1/12)

Taekook was in meetings room with one of the biggest company CEO but not more then tae.... They signed the deal and did a handshake....
Tae: It was nice meeting with you ...
Lee: yes Mr Kim and I am really proud on you young boy like you achieve so many things by your own .... Handling this much big business empire I know it's tiring but you are doing it so perfectly...
Tae: thanks (in mind ; you are talking about company there I handle h*ll for thousand of years ..... Talking about h*ll then h*ll king is more aged then you I also don't know how much old I am .... ) Now I have habit of handling everything and your project was good where you wanna do something for village ppl and think about them ....
Mr Lee : thanks to you who didn't think about profit just did it bcz of those ppl who need the help ....
Tae: are they gonna keep it properly or gonna destroy it ( in mind ; every human have bad habit .... Whenever someone did something good for us they take the opportunity and later ruin it ..... That's human nature greedy and always wanting but I have to do it bcz of my bun )

Jk: sir then when we are going to visit your village ??
Lee ; I can't go Mr Kim you have to go alone is it ok with you ?
Tae: yes of course I am fine with it .... But can you suggest me some hotel as I don't know anything about the village ....
Lee: no no Mr Kim you guys will stay at my mansion actually very old mansion but it's very well maintained so you guys will not feel bored .... If you guys want the I can talk with the caretaker of this mansion beside the hotel is actually out of the village so you guys can feel difficulties so what's say about this ....
Tae: well yeah we are ok ....(in mind: here again human character greedy how can you hide the fact that your mansion is haunted but it will be fun when my bun will be with me in fear he will hug me more tightly I can't stop thinking about the time when he was on top of me what will happen when I will be on top of him ...... Human mentality only revolve around their own facility you have deram to make the mansion as hotel right )

With a chuckle he look at his bun who is thinking something very carefully....
Tae; what are you thinking bun ? (Looking at jk who is looking down a cold sweat was threatening to fall from his forehead) tell me bun ....
Jk; nothing hyung (in mind ; old mansion are really haunted but what will I do I have to go as I am secretary but I always heard old mansion hidden some cruel truth some unheard scream some painful secret and some invisible entity .... For everyone it's myth it's imagination but for me it's the truth most bitter truth .... I am afraid if they do something to me .... What if they kill me (his taught broke by tae who come and hold his hands tightly but not harshly it's a gentle touch of heart ... Jk look at tae with his doe eyes ) what if something happens to my hyung ) hummm hyung ....
Tae; husssh don't say anything bun I told you before too if anyone is powerful them remember one thing I am more powerful then them ..... No worry baby bun no one can hurt us ....
Jk; hyung if someone hurt us whom you can't see then like invisible entity then .....(Mr Lee left already after talking)

Tae: nothing in this world can hiding something from me bun ..... Nothing you will do sin and you remember God is watching you but you forget Devil also watching you ..... You do sin by yourself but blame devil and ppl curse him but do you know devil doesn't tell them to do sins ... Devil doesn't said to you to do something and regret ...... Ppl do Injustice and they pretend like Satan is the one who did it ..... Nothing in this world can hide anything from 2 person one is God and another is devil himself.......
Jk; hyung why are you saying all this (asked in confusion as he doesn't understand anything.... Tae chuckle and the chuckle was demonic something nagitive something unpleased aura was spread all over the room which make jk shiver .... Tae was looking outside the window while jk's mind was dizzy and he about to fall but one arms hold him securely while he look there he widen his eyes in horror and look front seeing his hyung's back .... Before he can something one ruthless voice stop him to say further )
Tae: what are you doing here ?