1st day of staying together (3/5)

The spirit is looking at the front being all scared why not she want revenge and the man stand in front of him can destroy her

soul in the very next moment.... She try to say something but nothing come from his mouth....

Tae: you did wrong seeing hell king symbol still you want to
harm him what should I do with you ???

The lady; hell king pls forgive me I just want my revenge and

that's why I want his body... Tae: (chuckle darkly) his body his soul and his breath too only

belongs to me and you try to touch what's mine.... Seriously

you think I will let that happen.....

The lady; but what about me? I want a body.....

Tae: just bcz he get married you want to revenge what kind of love is this ?? The lady; he is mine only mine and I will not let him be happy with others....

The lady's past
Here one man is standing on the aisle while the lady is coming to him with a shy smile and the man was looking at the lady with heart eyes ... Soon the lady come in front of him and they exchange a assuring smile .... At this time the lady start to feel chest pain ... She hold her chest area whole teats were streaming out from his eyes ...
The man ; what happened baby are you fine ??

The lady ; my chest is paining...
I am taking you to the hospital just wait ... Them man pick him up and about to left from there but the lady died making the man numb who is just shaking vigorously while his knees become weak .... He look at the lady and collapse in floor fall on his knees still holding his love while tears are kepp flowing from his eyes but he didn't move a little bit .... his dry throat was becoming sour while his teary eyes start to flow he didn't said anything just put the body in floor and hug his knees hiding his face in his own embrace meanwhile the lady Spirit was keep calling him for getting married but he didn't hear how can he when the lady is spirit which no human being can't see ..

Tae: and just bcz he couldn't get married with you but he marry another you want to take revenge from whom you love .... You kill his wife right ....

The lady ; yes he is only mine and now I will again got him using a beautiful body he will be mine ....
Tae: guess what he didn't love your beautiful body or look he just love your simplicity..... Look at my eyes you will see everything.....

The lady ; no I can't...

Tae: you have to see what you did ? Why are you afraid (smirk ) are you afraid bcz yoh will see your wrong doing .... You will see your sin.... King of hell know everything every deed why not when he have to punish you all .... Just look ... (Said with his same venom voice while holding the lady's chin Making a eye contact)The lady was compelled by tae so she look at tae's eys and she saw a man who is crying holding a photo frame and the photo frame was her and the man with a smile ....

The man : you know love I love you so much ... How many dream I have to get married with you to love you to make you mine how much I love you .... I want to make a happy family with you .. me you and our baby but why fate did this ... You leave me 2 Years ago and still you are with me ... With my soul .... Where do you love come to me or else I am coming to you (he cut his hands that's when a girl comes and stops him )

The girl ; how many times will you live like this ? Pls move on ...

The man :go from here ..

The girl ; I will go don't worry but one thing is you have to marry me ... I tried to stop this marriage but nothing happened....

The man: I will marry you bcz the project is my love's dream project but pls don't expect love from me ....

The girl : don't worry I will not before loving you I didn't give any condition to love me ... (The girl left and the man again stated talking)
The lady cried seeing this why not her love suffer this much but she didn't know ... She just know he got married with a woman.... Tae made her saw how she made a fake accident and for this the girl died and the man is now coma .... She also saw how much the man love her .... She was crying while blood was ozing out her eyes making her pain more .... Tae look at her and said in his cruel voice ...

Tae: you know what your man loves you truly the girl who just died to save him her love was true but your love was fake ... Your love was nothing but your obsession and due to this obsession still you are here ... From which thing you want revenge from him ...for loving you this much .... Silly girl wake up and look at other things you destroy his love when he was thinking something doing for you .... Selfish ppl like you only deserve to die nothing else now I will not do anything with you just gonna capture your soul but surely I will do later just wait for right time ....
In no time a golden barrier hold her soul and she disappear making tae smirk and come to his baby ...

Jk woke up in a unfamiliar room ... He roam his eyes in the room and remember what happened in the restaurant.... First Mr Lee then the creepy spirit ..... His eyes filled with tears and soon some sob left his mouth

Jk ; where am I ? Did that spirit did something to me ?? Did I lose my body without giving justice to my eomma appa .... No pls this can't be happen .....

He again look at the room and saw a pic of someone ... He look carefully and saw it's tae's pic but somehow the pic is not real .... He was thinking how can a person become this much ethereal..... But his eyes was showing something demonic which send shiver down to his every spine.... His demonic eyes  demonic look for a second ppl will think his whole aura is demonic ..... His lips are bloody red which make jk's ears get whole red don't know why but he is feeling shy looking at the body which showing his perfect abs ... The chain is looking so good just match with the costume .... Jk gulp hard seeing the expose chest area and the  brown bud .... Kim Taehyung's body is not a joke .... He is drowning in his not so innocent though that's when something unlocking sound took his attention and he turn around ....He look at Kim Taehyung who is standing in door frame wearing a towel only while wiping his hair by one ..... The towel were lazily hanging in his body while some water was falling from his slightly wet body .... His wet hair and wet face look is making jk hung open his mouth .... He was checking out his boss without any shame ... It's not like that tae didn't notice the strong stare.... He notice and let his bun enjoy the show which only he have right to saw ..... He come in front of mirror and was looking at jk but pretend like he didn't saw ...
Jk; wow how much handsome he is .... He is really handsome aish kook stop thinking but how can I stop when he is fvcking hot and totally daddy material.... God save me from this man .... He is a fire gosh how can someone be this much ethereal.... You should paid tax for being this much handsome Mr Kim ... Don't you think this much handsomeness is illegal....

Tae in mind ; aish baby bun stop you are making me hard ...God he is blushing .... He is too much cute ... Aish why he is holding his mouth like this .... He is literally making me crazy over him .... Bun stop this cuteness I will get heart attack by your beauty ..... He is chewing his hoodie's sleeve like a baby does ... How will I gonna handle this baby bun now ...
Tae come back to his sense and look at the mirror where he found jk who just broke one of the expensive vase while thinking unholy about his boss .... Tae hurriedly turn and saw jk is crying while looking down .... Hearing footsteps sound he didn't look up as he doesn't have any courage ....

Jk; I am sorry pls forgive me I will not do something like this ... I will also give you (before he could complete tae hold his chin and make him look up ) I am sorry (said making a eyes contact with tae while tae just chuckle seeing how much cute his baby is while crying....

Tae; it's nothing why you are crying for the mare piece of glass ... Your tears are precious for this ...

Jk; but that was expensive...

Tae; not more than you now let's get a shower baby bun ...

Jk; ummm ok but I have a headache I will bathe later I want to sleep sometimes....

Tae: ok then sleep

Tae pick jk in his arms and made him laid in the bed while jk was blushing like a strawberry.... Tae left seeing this adorable smile and blushy face .... Jk cover himself by blanket smiling shyly playing with his finger recalling the moment when their  lips is a a out to touch ... This taught make him more blushy.... Tae come and saw this baby bunny who is sitting on a bed covering him in blanket while smiling shyly blushing furiously....  Tae come to him and sit in front of him making jk's eyes widen ... He look at tae with his widen eyes while the shy smile didn't left his face ... Tae caress his cheeks and peck his forehead....
Tae: go and take shower I will make the dinner for us ...

Jk nod his head and left from there ....

Don't be silent reader give your opinion on comment section