Chapter 3: This can't be Happening

A/N: hello there angels. I would grab this opportunity to thank everyone for the overwhelming support in this fanfic of mine. I was so thrilled reading all your comments about the previous chapters. I'm teary eyed 😭🎉🎉

Again thank you so..so much

Arianna G.

------------------++++++

[ Raw Chap ]

*Fourth*

It's around thirty minutes before three when I arrive at the location sent by the assistant of Aunt Ning's son. It's a fancy restaurant inside the biggest mall in town. The interior has an Eastern Asian design from the lamps on the ceiling, the walls, tables and seats, as well as the captivating bonsai pots around the corners. It gives their diners a relaxing feeling just by entering the entrance of their resto.

I was busy admiring the resto when a server wearing a black hanfu approach me with a smile. Just by looking at him, I know he is an Alpha.

"Good afternoon Sir. Welcome to Yim Sot Sai. Walk in or with reservation?"

"Afternoon, uhm yes, reservation for Fourth Jirochtikul and Gemini Titicharoenrak. I am Fourth." I said as I looked for my phone inside my backpack. I'm just wearing casual clothes since this is not a formal meeting anyway plus I'm going home right away after this.

Just a blue shirt and white legging pants paired with white Snickers. I have some stash of these clothes in my office just in case so I choose to wear them today. Thinking that it's just a casual meet-up but It never crossed in my mind that Aunt Ning would choose a very fancy place like this.

 Thinking that it's just a casual meet-up but It never crossed in my mind that Aunt Ning would choose a very fancy place like this

The staff on the other hand, begins to search the names on the lists of the reservers that he had on his planner.

"Oh there you are, your table is this way Sir. Follow me."

And so I did. He leads me to an isolated room wherein there's a table prepared at the center. This one is fancier compared to the main lobby of the restaurant.

This might be one of their VIP rooms for those reservations from well known personalities.

"Would you like to order now sir?"

"Ugh not yet. I'll wait for the other guy first. We'll just call you if he arrives."

"If thats the case then I'll be outside. Just press that button over there if you need anything and one of our staff will be with you shortly."

"Alright..Thank you."

"My pleasure."

Then he get out of the room.

Since Aunt Ning's son is not here yet, I Lined my triplets first that I might be going home early today so I will stop by at their school to fetch them.