Chapter 4: What do you want?

[Raw Chap]

*FOURTH*

A little bit of Nausea greeted me firsthand as I woke up in a room not familiar to me. I was awakened by the chatting noises around me. Everything is still a bit blurry because of my eyes adjusting to the light at the ceiling.

"Hi Sir excuse me. I'll just check your IV. Do you feel any discomfort or pain?" A woman wearing all white approached me while the one she was talking to bid goodbye. Just by looking at their outfits,  they're definitely nurses.

Wait..A nurse?!!! Hospital?! Why am I in a hospital?

O chai..I passed out in that restaurant

"Just a little bit of dizziness that's all. Anyway, may I ask what time is it?" I worriedly asked the nurse as I tried to sit up from the bed.

"It's already six in the evening Sir." The lady answered as she looked at the wristwatch she was wearing.

"What the...Six?!!! Oh god..my kids!"

I exclaimed in my bed as my worries worsened in an instant because I remembered that I was supposed to fetch my triplets from school. I tried to get off the bed but I miserably failed due to my legs. I feel like I'm too weak to stand nor move.

"Don't force yourself yet Khun. Your body is still recovering from over-exposure to dense amounts of different Alpha pheromones during your heat." The nurse interrupted me from moving even further. "Good thing that your boyfriend was able to rush you here for immediate care. Doc already induced an ample amount of suppressants in you. That should minimize the symptoms for now."

With all the things that the nurse had said, I only captured one word.

And that is the word 'boyfriend'. What the hell? I can't remember me having one.

"Uhm..excuse me Khun. Sorry for interrupting you but you said who? My boyfriend?"

"Yes Sir. He's a hot hell of an Alpha. Actually, he just went outside right after you woke up to get your prescriptions."

I was beyond dumbfounded by all the things that the nurse is saying to me right now. I mean I am not in a relationship and even my sex life is zero ever since I gave birth to my kids. So I question myself, who the hell is that guy the nurse is talking about?

Then as if the gates of heaven answered my call, the door of my room opened revealing the man of the hour.

"O here he is." The nurse said pointing at the man I wish I did not meet at all.

He's carrying a pouch with a logo of a well known pharmacy which I believe is my medications. He's no longer wearing his coat  but  a white long sleeve polo instead which hugs his body rather tightly. Molding a well toned body inside that shirt. His hair is a little bit wet due to him sweating but it did not even make him look haggard. Tss...and why am I noticing these things about him. Ai' satt Fourth!

"Sir your partner is now awake. Please have him take those meds as prescribed until he's totally out of his heat cycle. I'll go tell the doctor now about the patient being awake so that he could check to see if he can be discharged already." The nurse gave him a few more instructions about the pills before she head out of the room.

We did not talk to each other as he went  to place my medication on the side table before he sat on the chair beside me. The atmosphere between us is so heavy that I just want to get out of here immediately. I can feel his gaze on me but I choose to ignore him. I hate him for thinking such things about me. He indirectly insulted me as a gold digger and that I could never forgive him.

He must not know anything about the kids. With that attitude that he had shown me earlier, I'm afraid he will only makes me think that he will take them away from me and that I cannot allow! Never! He will walk over my corpse first before that happens.