Chapter 17: Playing Gone Wrong

*Gemini*

I am currently on the road with Fourth and our kids as I drive them home. The triplets are pretty exhausted because of the activities in each of their clubs so they are currently sleeping at the back cuddling each other while my omega is just ogling in his seat beside me as he stares at them with loving eyes. Lost in his thoughts as he plans on what to cook for dinner for them and me. The way he scratches up his nose when in thought of something is a sight to behold.

Damn..sometimes...no..most of the time...he's just too cute for me to handle and I am here, willing to die miserably because of too much cuteness.

"What are you looking at? Focus on the road will you?" Fourth snapped his fingers at me. Wakening me off the dreamland.

"Nothing. Just staring at someone so beautiful." I replied truthfully. I am entranced to my bearer's beauty indeed so why would I deny right?

"Here you are again. You always tease me every chance you get." He shot back while pouting so cutely.

"No..I am not teasing you. I'm telling the truth Fourth. I promise. You are beautifully handsome. Since that afternoon where I first laid my eyes on you until now. You're always dazzling in my eyes." I seriously replied. Looking at him with longing as he keeps on seducing me with that almond eyes, strawberry cheeks, and plumpy lips of him.

Oh..My omega, my Fotfot.

"Tss..liar. We literally snapped at each other's company that day."

"I am so sorry for that one baby. It's just that I am so protective with my mom. She's too precious, sweet and kind that I always have this guts that people might take advantage of that kindness. I don't like that." I said my honest take of my behavior that day when mom told me to meet Fourth to replace his broken camera. I am so intrigued why my mom bought a very expensive thing to someone he just met once. Don't get me wrong, money is not the issue obviously. I have a lot to spend for a lifetime but it's the trust. How could mom trust that stranger so easily but now I know why. My omega is purest soul.

Even I would buy him the world if he ask me to.

"It's okay. That was in the past. Maybe if I am the one in your shoes that time, I would also think the same way so don't think about it anymore." Fourth replied with a smile as he lightly pat my arm. "However, don't call me baby whatsoever or else, I will cut that dick of yours. Understand?"

Fourth said that while glaring at me as he gestured his hands like he was chopping something in half.

Making me jolt in my seat as I look at him in disbelief.

"H-a?!"

"Don't make me repeat myself Khun Gemini. Okay?" By how the way my omega said this with a sinister smile made me gulp several times as I took a glance at my resting pride in between my legs.

"Don't worry little Gemgem. Daddy will protect you." I said awkwardly as I smiled at Fourth.

"Don't focus on me! Eyes on the road."

"Aye..aye..princess."

And yeah...luckily we arrived at their house with my dick and balls still intact. Psshh...my omega is indeed alluring but is also scary at the same time.

===========
*Fourth*

=Jirochtikul household=

"Die!!! Die!! Die!!! Oi Phi push the towers on top. We're already behind in gold!"

Request back-up.

"Need assistance here. Let's secure the 3rd turtle bro. Shun vision around the objective."