lanta

Daella sits across from her mother and father in the throne room of Dragonstone,  after having woken up from a dream, a confusing one that caused the girl to become unable to comprehend her own vision

Daella sits across from her mother and father in the throne room of Dragonstone, after having woken up from a dream, a confusing one that caused the girl to become unable to comprehend her own vision. The girl of eight name days old sat staring out of one of the windows of the throne room looking out over Blackwater bay deep in thought until she heard someone calling her name.

"Daea? ñuha zaldrītsos?" 'my little dragon' her father called trying to get her attention after noticing his daughter not paying mind to his questions.

"Yes, kepa?" 'father' answered the Targaryen princess , still looking out of the window.

"I-I need you to do something for me Ñuha byka dārilaros, I want you to tell your muña what your dream was about." 'my little dragon' 'mother'. Baelon replied.

This caused the little girl to turn looking at her father and smiling innocently causing Baelon to become more anxious by the moment. "Whatever do you mean kepa? I had no dream at all. In fact I could not find sleep what with Dae snoring all night long." 'father'

"Daella, it is NO time for jests speak it plainly in front of your mother, you refused to speak of it to me only telling me your vision concerns a certain succession." The Targaryen prince interrupting his daughter who now seemed more amused than ever.

"Daea, ñuha byka jorrāelagon, what does your father speak of? What dream sweet girl? What is the reason for interrupting our sleep?" Alyssa Targaryen asked her daughter who began giggling like a mad woman."

"Is it not obvious muña, kepa? The Dance of the Dragons, The Game of Thrones. Our downfall. I saw it in my dream it was beautiful, poetic, everything turned to ash all for the sake of Fire And Blood, all because of The prince that was promised, all because of The Peaceful King." The child replied sounding almost mad." 'mother' 'father'

_____________________

110 AC, King's Landing.

A knock on the door pulled Daella out of her thoughts, looking to see who caused the interruption she found her most trusted friend Ilyrio standing in the cabin.