bȳre

110 AC, Dragonstone

Daella woke up to the sound of dragon screeches , her darling Meraxes named after the glorious silver she-dragon ridden by Queen Rhaenys Targaryen sister-wife of Aegon The Conqueror. She opened her eyes and looked around her old chambers taking a good look for the first time in years for last was but a blur due to the enormous amount of ale she consumed after her and Ilyrio visited one of the pleasure dens on Dragonstone. She sat up in bed and stretched her muscles, thinking of a way to stop her veisalgia from killing her . Her stomach grumbled, reminding her that it was time to break fast. The princess got out of her bed and opened one of the many coffers she brought with her revealing multiple jars containing herbs, ailments...

Mixing some ginger, meadowsweet, willow bark and milk thistle with some water before sending to the kitchen with one of the servants Daella called for Daenerys to help her get dressed for the day, they had things to plan and a feast to prepare knowing that Otto Hightower and the rest of Viserys' pathetic little council will be there for Viserys is easily swayed by Otto and... literally anyone who ever lived, not forgetting Rhaenys and Corlys and most importantly her rogue prince.

After a few moments, Daella heard a knock knowing who it was she told her daughter to come in. The dress she put on was a beautiful long gown that had a deep black color. The bodice was adorned with a beautiful design of red and gold and the sleeves and skirt were also long, falling to the ground when she walked. Daenerys sat her mother at the vanity table she went and opened a crimson red coffer taking out a vile of sweet almond oil , a comb made of dragonglass and some hairclips.

"So muña how would you like me to do your hair on this glorious day?" asked Daenerys chuckling.

"oh ñuha jorrāelagon skoros ēza jiōraton ao isse iā biare? Bona iksan daor biare daor." ' oh my love, what has gotten you in such a happy temperament? Not that I am complaining' says Daella smiling lovingly at her daughter.

"Daorun arlie, nyke sȳrje Dae isse gūrēñare arlī." 'Nothing new, I bested Dae at training again'

"What have I told you about such actions Daenerys. It-it is unbefitting of a woman, weilding a sword?! Fighting your brother?! what-" Daella scolds her daughter.