Chapter 4

Amys POV

Me and Niall just watched movies the whole night and I would probably end up sleeping over. I decided I should tell him about Stephen because theres no time like the present.

"Niall" I asked nervous.

"hmm" "theres something I need to tell you"

"oh yeah, forgot about that. What is it?" he asked tapping my nose. "Umm well you know Stephen?"

"Lynch?" "Yea, well were kinda together" I muttered but apparently he heard because he was shocked and just stared at me.

"Oh cool." he finally blurted out, but I knew he wasnt happy with it. He was just protective.

Well I am glad thats over but I knew that wouldnt be the end of it.

Me and Niall continued watching movies like we used to.

"Ive missed this you know" he said after what seemed like hours of silence.

"Me too." I smiled. I was happy to have my bestfriend back.

*********

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in Nialls bed. I dont remeber falling asleep but he probably carried me here. I rolled over and saw the fluffy mess of blond hair that belonged to my bestfriend. I was so happy to have him back. "Morning" he muffled. "you too" I said "What will we do today?" That was a tough question. "Niall I have to do something first okay but I have a really good idea" "well what is it?" he asked "suprise!" I said before grabbing my stuff and leaving his house.

I knew exactly what to do. I was going to make Niall and Stephen get along.

I started walking to Stephens house and used my key to let myself in and I saw a sight I really didnt want to..

A/N what did she see?

Is it getting interesting yet?

~amy