Chapter 8

Amys POV

I knocked on Nialls door and it soon opened and I saw a mop of brown curly hair. Niall doesnt have curly hair and this boy that opened the door looked really familiar and then I remembered he was the boy from the magazine which meant he was in One Direction. "Hello, you must be Amy, Nialls told us so much about you and may I say youre even more beautiful then he said, Im Harry by the way." he said politely but the thing that caught my attention was that he said Niall said I was beautiful. Niall only called me beautiful when i was upset or if i forced him to when we were messing but I never thought he would see me as beautiful.

I walked past harry and into nialls sitting room where he and the rest of the boys where with there girlfriends. I was introduced to all of them and they were all lovely. Perrie suggested that we watch a movie as it was raining and there was nothing else to do. We decided on watching Marley&Me which i wasnt very happy about because it made me very sad.

I went to the kitchen to make popcorn and when i came back Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Danielle were on the big couch, zayn and perrie on the floor, harry on the armchair and niall on the loveseat by himself. I dedcided to sit on the floor beside perrie but niall called me over and told me to sit with him.

The movie was coming to the end and i was getting very sad, i started crying and niall pulled me on to his lap telling me its just a movie.

After the movie liam said 'how about we play a game to cheer ourselves up?' I thought this was a great idea. 'Yeah lets play truth or dare' harry said. Damn you styles, i already knew this wouldnt end good...

I know its been a really long time but does anyone even read this story? Lol

~Amyx