LEVEL 95 - "The Yakuza"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Y/n keeps the outfit in her inventory rather than her closet so nobody else will find out it's hers!

A/N: Y/n keeps the outfit in her inventory rather than her closet so nobody else will find out it's hers!

N/n = nickname btw

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n appears in the base out of seemingly thin air, by now her mask put on her face and voice changer turned on.

She entered just before a 'visitor' of theirs did.

"N/n! N/n!" Toga exclaims moments after Y/n appeared, grabbing the students hand and dragging her to sit down next to her.

Y/n obliged, not resisting as the blond forced her to sit next to her.

"Hey guys, I'm back and I brought that dude!" The familiar voice of Twice exclaims, drawing the League's attention towards him, "He said he wanted to talk to you, so, here we are. He's quiet, but pretty cool. He seems like a real creep."

A man with a green coat lined with purple fur at the top enters, a plague doctor mask over his mouth as he coughs.

"Well, now. You brought us a pretty big catch, huh, Twice?" Shigaraki rhetorically asks, staring down the other villain.

"You think so? Strange, coming from you." The other villain hums thoughtfully, "The League of Villains. And..."

Golden eyes trail to the one unfamiliar figure who (unknowingly to him due to her mask) stared back.

"An ally of ours." Shigaraki finished the man's sentence, voice guarded when regarding the other villain.

"What gives? Is this guy famous or something?" Magne asked.

"My master showed me a picture of him. He's what you'd call a 'yakuza.' The young head of the Shie Hassaikai." Shigaraki paused to glare at the yakuza, "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"He's the number two of the whole gang? Ooh, I've never met anyone like him before!" Magne holds a hand by her mouth as she fangirls, "He smells so dangerous. How exciting."

"What's the deal?" Himiko asks, slumping further against the metal box she sat against as she looks up at Compress, who sat on top the of the box.

"Ah, allow me to tell you a story." Compress answers, "In the past, there were many different scary troupes that ran the underworld. After heroes started thriving, though, they slowly but surely began to disband. When All Might took the stage, their era was over. The yakuza survivors who weren't caught became rent-a-thugs for villain groups. In other words, they were the lowest form of criminals, barely scraping by to make a living."

Compress looks back at yakuza, "Frankly, they're obsolete. An endangered species."

"Endangered species, huh?" The yakuza asks, closing his eyes and tilting his head down. "I guess that's true."

"Yeah, what's a yakuza thug from the slums doing here?" Magne asks, "Lemme guess, you're excited about All Might's retirement, too."

"It's good that he's gone, sure. But I'm more interested in All For One's absence." The yakuza corrects, "The dark emperor who ruled over the shadows. The old-timers always feared him. Even after rumors of his death."

"Honestly, though, most people my age thought he was an urban legend. You can imagine the shock when he showed up in the flesh. But in the end, the big bad villain was thrown into Tartarus and the Symbol of Peace retired. Which means those of us in the shadows and in the light are both leaderless." The yakuza moves his eyes back to the League. "So, who will step up to take their places?"

"You know who my master is, but you've still got the nerve to ask that?" Shigaraki asks, taking a few steps towards the yakuza. "Sounds like a challenge. I'm the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers continue to increase. With our combined power, I'll turn hero society to dust."

"You have an actual plan?" The yakuza asks.

"Watch your tongue and your tone." Shigaraki glares sharply at the yakuza.

Twice seemed throughly panicked by this point, "I thought you came here to join up with us."

"A goal without a plan is just a wish. If that's what you're offering, why should I join you? What happens after you increase your forces? Do you have any idea how you'd even organize your League? You had the Hero Killer Stain at your side. Muscular. Moonfish. All first-class game pieces. And you lost them." The yakuza sighs. "Maybe you just didn't know how to play the game."

"You can't even manage a few crazy people, but you wanna build an army? What happens when that power spirals out of control? You need direction to achieve your goals. And I have a plan. I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you." The yakuza states firmly.

"...You brought this idiot here without knowing his intentions, Twice." Shigaraki looks over at Twice, who flinched in reply.

"In order to execute my design, I need money. Unfortunately, there aren't many people looking to invest in some obsolete, small-time yakuza. Now, your group on the other hand, has some widespread name recognition." The yakuza holds his hand out in an offer, "Put yourself under me. Make me your new leader, and I'll show you exactly how to use the right tools."

"...Leave." Shigaraki demands.

"Sorry about ya, small fry!" Magne exclaims, running towards the man with the large magnet. "But we didn't band together to serve under somebody's boot!"

Magne activates her Quirk, pulling the yakuza towards her.

"The other day, I met with an old friend. She's a gentle soul. But she supports me, even knowing about my past. You know what she said? 'Those who're bound by the chains of society laugh at those who aren't.' I'm here because I don't want to be bound by anything!" Magne exclaims.

The yakuza starts to slip off his plain white gloves, none of them taking notice of it.

"We're free to decide for ourselves exactly where we belong!"

Just as Magne was about to hit him, his hand ran along her forearm.

BANG!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !