Chap 4

When I awoke I heard the sound of the doorbell ringing. I got up and went to get dressed as I quickly ran down the flight of stairs. When I opened the door I saw Kronii.

"Kronii? What are you doing here?"

"What? We agreed to go on a date today, remember?"

"I forgor" Kronii chuckled at my statement as she hugged me tightly. (Maybe there really wasn't a fall out)

I held Kronii's hand as we went around the area and eventually made our way to a park. We walked around the trail with our fingers intertwined together.

"Kronii......how long do we have to keep hiding our relationship?"

Kronii stopped and stayed silent.

"Till we're in college"

(one more year huh?)

We kept walking around till Kronii had a panicked looking face and pushed me into a big tree.

"Kronii what are you doing here?"

I looked around to see Krono and realized why she did what she did.

"Kronii you never go outside, are you still dating her?!"

"Krono stop it! I told you no!!"

"Fine, if your not dating her then push her to the ground in front of me so I can see you don't care about her"

"I- fine!"

I kept staying silent, for some reason whatever they were arguing about wasn't registering in my mind. I missed their entire conversation. I looked around and saw that Krono left while Kronii was coming towards me. I started to move away from the tree till I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder. I turned my attention to it as I realized it was bleeding from a branch getting pierced into my shoulder. I slowly unhooked my shoulder from the branch as the bleeding got worse. (ow......it hurts so much...) I took off my jacket that was tied around my waist and put it on to cover my shoulder.

"Sorry about that Mumei, my brother came all of sudden. You understand why I did that, right?"

I gave her a weak nod as my shoulder kept hurting.

"u-umm K-Kronii, can we head back?"

"But it's only been a few hours"

"Well, F-Fauna needed my help with s-something."

"Oh, ok. Then let's head back."

When we headed back I waved Kronii goodbye as I tried to find Fauna. I felt like I was about to cry from the pain.

"F-Fauna!" I kept calling her name till I realized that today she was staying in her college dorm. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scrolled till I found her contacts. I clicked on her contact hoping she'll pick up.

"hello? mumei, do you need something?"

"F-Fauna can you come back just for an hour or two?"

"Sure, is something wrong mumei?"

I felt my whole body going numb. I looked over at my shoulder to see that the bleeding started to stain my jacket. I felt like my body was going cold....

"Mumei?"

"hello?"

I felt my body falling on the floor as I heard Fauna's voice. My vision was going so blurry, I stayed like that till I fell unconscious.