Chap 14

I felt a tear running down my face as I thought of Mumei.

"Oh you're back" I quickly wiped my tears as I saw Krono.

"Leave me alone you jerk!" I walked up the stairs as I saw him still standing there with his head low.

When I got to my room I saw a picture of me and Krono when we were kids. I grabbed the frame and took the picture out. I held the picture on the top and tore it in the middle. I sat at my desk and looked at my clock. (A normal life huh.....) I got up and removed a pile of clothes that was against the wall. Behind it was a hole that I made when I was young and shoved it with a bunch of debit cards that I stole from my father. I grabbed my bag and shoved them in. I stood up and also shoved a bunch of clothes in. I got up and grabbed the tiny box that has a ring and shoved it in as well. When I was done I hid my bag back in the hole I made and put the pile of clothes back covering it. I sat back on my desk as I stared at the pile of clothes. I heard a notification from my phone and then diverted my attention to it.

the girl who's in love with a rat [remember that suit we bought today?]

clock obsessed person [no.]

the girl who's in love with a rat [pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls!!!!!!!!!!]

My phone got crowded with her texts till I finally gave in.

clock obsessed person [fine]

I closed my phone as I sat on my bed with my arms wrapped around my legs and my head resting on my knees.

'Kronii, I-I hate you......' My mind jolted as I remembered those words. (being perfect is hard......especially since the one I love hates me....)

I leaned my head against the wall as I slowly fell asleep.

My eyes sting when I woke up. I looked at the time and realized that I overslept. I quickly got up and changed into the suit that I had to pay for with my own money. I grabbed the bag that I hid behind the pile of clothes and left for school.

When I got there ppl looked at me for wearing a suit to school instead of regular clothes. I felt my arm getting dragged, I looked next to me and saw Krono dragging me. Krono dragged me in an empty corridor and looked around to make sure there was no one.

"What are you wearing?" I looked at him as I thought of a part lie

"It's for the theater play tonight"

"Then why are you wearing it now?"

"Because I'm gonna forget later" Krono let go of my arm as he left.

I left for the stairs to find Irys. When I went up I heard a couple of students giggling. I hid next to following staircase as I listened

"Mumei you're so pathetic!"

"How did you even get into this school in the first place?!"

My mind just ticked when I kept hearing people making fun of Mumei. I heard Mumei make a noise like she was falling, so I quickly stepped over and caught her by her slim waist. Mumei opened her eyes as she realized that I caught her. I straightened her back up as I turned my head around in embarrassment. I went up the stairs and grabbed both of the students and beat the shit out of them. When I was done I started to open the door to the next entrance.

"t-thank y-you" I heard Mumei mutter. I was too embarrassed to look her in the eyes so instead I just waved from the entrance and left.

"I'm an idiot," I said as I kept walking. By the time I found Irys she was already making out with Bae in a corner. I groaned as I wandered around the halls looking for something to do. I heard the bells ring signaling for the next class but I didn't feel like showing up. I kept walking till I reached the stage for the theater play tonight. I sat in the audience's chair by myself.