012. first date

..⃗. 💐 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
( 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤 ) *:・゚

CAMILLE'S DATE WITH Milo was tonight and no one knew about it yet. When she came home after her walk with Milo last night, Jenna had immediately bombarded her with questions. Cami had assured her that nothing happened and it was just a regular walk in the park. The minute she laid down on her bed, she stared at the ceiling for an hour and a half. She took the time to reflect on what she had just done. Part of her brain berated herself for asking Milo out when she wasn't 100% certain if she liked him. But another part of her was excited to go on a date with him.

      Currently, Camille was watching behind the scenes of Mason and Jack's scene together. Well, in reality, she dozed off about 10 minutes ago. She was so anxious about tonight and she didn't even have anything to wear. Milo had texted her three hours ago saying that he made reservations for them at an Italian restaurant near by. What does one even wear to that? Is she supposed to dress formal? How formal? She was too much in her own head that she didn't even notice that the directors had yelled 'cut' and that the actors were now on their break.

      "Cami, are you good?"

      She blinked out of her daydream and noticed that Jack stood in front of her. Her heart seemed to steady and she was less anxious just by looking at him. "Yeah, why?"

      "Nothing. You were just staring off somewhere." He told her.

      Camille looked Jack up and down to get a good look at his costume for set. He was wearing a normal outfit; navy blue long sleeve shirt and black jeans. However, because his character, Ethan, was at a halloween party, Jack was wearing a knight costume that was made out of cardboard. This was the first time Camille got a really good look at it and she snickered a bit.

      Jack rolled his eyes at the girl. "Yeah, take a good look."

     "You just look so ridiculous. I'm sorry, but I have to laugh."

      He pressed his lips together and nodded his head in defeat. "Mhm. We hanging out later or what? We're finally on season two of New Girl."

      The remainder of a smile from her laugh slowly faltered. "About that." She started. "We can't watch New Girl tonight."

      "So we're not hanging out?" Jack asked for clarification.

      And that's when Camille got an the idea. "Um, not exactly. I have to go somewhere later today and I was wondering if you could help me pick an outfit for it? I'm gonna ask Jenna too so there's a second opinion."

      "Yeah, sure. Where are you going?"

      "I'll tell you back at my place. Jenna doesn't know either, so I'll just tell both of you there." She answered.

━━━━━━━━━━

Jack and Jenna were both seated on the foot of Camille's bed per her request. They both still had no idea what exactly they were there for. They were only told that they were going to help Camille pick out an outfit, but they still didn't know for what. In all honesty, Camille was stalling. She was so nervous to tell them that she was going on a date with Milo. Milo's their costar and he's also technically her coworker. She thought it would be insanely awkward or weird if she told them about it. Camille was rummaging through the clothes in her closet and pulled random pieces of clothing.