eleven - jealous

Jake walked out of his classroom just to see Sunghoon, situated right outside his classroom door. His face lit up as he walked towards him. "Hoon! What are you doing here?"

Sunghoon wanted to go out. He wanted a coffee from his favourite cafe, and who better to bring than Jake?

Sunghoon beamed back at Jake, taking out his phone to talk. "I want to take you out. I'm craving a coffee from my local favourite place." Jake cleared his throat in hopes of concealing his minor freakout. "I'm down to go, where are we going?"

Sunghoon started to walk, Jake quickly making his way beside him. "It's a secret."

Jake whined and tried to crack Sunghoon, but he just wouldn't budge. "No, I'm not telling you. Be patient."

Jake rolled his eyes. He quickly got over it as they kept talking throughout the 15-minute walk. Well, most of it was Jake talking.

Sunghoon loved to watch as Jake rambled on about whatever he wanted. He'd talk about basic things like what he had for lunch, or deep thoughts that he wondered about in the shower.

Some people find listening to be boring, that there is no real value to a conversation because you're not putting much of your input in, but Sunghoon? He loves it.

He knows he could talk a lot with Jake, it's not like Jake hogs a conversation, it's just that Sunghoon lets Jake talk. It's oddly therapeutic in a way.

At the end of a day of classes, Sunghoon is tired. Not only does he have to deal with the normal course load like the other students, but he also has extra trouble with properly receiving information. It can be exhausting at times, especially when the teacher doesn't care one bit about Sunghoon.

But, at the end of a long day, watching Jake talk excitedly about whatever he did brings the biggest smile to his face.

Abruptly, Sunghoon stopped in front of a building. Jake looked at him confused before looking at the sign he was pointing at.

Sunghoon saw his eyes light up. "I didn't even know this place existed! Oh my god." Jake grabbed Sunghoons hand, pulling him right into the door.

As soon as they walked in they were greeted by dogs of all sizes running up to them.

The place was adorable. There were a few tables on each side of the cafe and a middle section where you could sit on the floor and play with the dogs. The actual food and drink part of the cafe was located on the back wall.

Getting to the food part took a while as Jake had to stop and pet every dog that he passed, but Sunghoon really wanted to keep holding his other hand so he waited patiently every time Jake stopped.

They eventually got to the counter and was greeted by a beautiful man. "Hello! Welcome to- oh my god Sunghoon! I haven't seen you in such a long time!"

"I've been so busy I haven't had the time." The man at the cash register rolled his eyes. "Oh really? Personally, I think you should have time for your favourite person."

Jake was looking at the two with a bitter smile. The man seemed awfully friendly with Sunghoon.

"Oh shut up."

The guy, who Jake figured out was Beomgyu from his name tag, looked at Jake for a second before chuckling. "Why is he looking at me like that?"

Jake dropped the bitter smile trying his best to fix his facial expression. It was really hard to pretend that he didn't know what they were talking about.

"He looks jealous. Tell him I have a boyfriend." He paused for a second before gasping. "Oh my god is this Jake? The one who you said looked really hot playing soccer?" Sunghoons face burned. "Gyu, stop it."

Beomgyu shrugged. "It's fine, I'm assuming he doesn't speak sign language, he doesn't know what we're saying."

Oh Jake knows exactly what they're saying and he's trying really hard not to implode on the spot.

Sunghoon gave Beomgyu a warning look before he turned to Jake with a smile. "Hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Beomgyu."

Jake gave a slight introduction before ordering, Sunghoon following suit.

"Can I go sit down and play with the dogs while you wait for the food?" Jake assumed that the two wanted to catch up a bit and he wasn't opposed to spending more time with all the dogs.

Sunghoon gave him a warm smile and Jake ran off to the middle of the room.