eight - aww were you worried?

Jake sat down at the lunch table with a big huff. "I'm actually gonna cry." Niki rolled his eyes. "What now? Did you show up to class with two different shoes again?"

Jake hit him on the back of his head. "Niki shut the fuck up that was one time."

Sunoo laughed from across from him. "That actually happened?" Jake groaned while his head fell into his hands. "Listen! This is serious!"

Sunghoon could tell Jake was still complaining about something as they were still laughing at him. He wanted to know why Jake was so distraught but couldn't because he was covering his face.

He wasn't able to reach Jake so he resorted to tapping the table to get Jungwon's attention.

"What's the wrong? Is everything okay? All I saw him say was that he was about to cry." Jungwon raised his eyebrows at Sunghoon teasingly. "Aww, are you worried about him?"

Sunghoon glared at him but figured it wasn't very effective as his face was beet red. "Shut up. Just answer me."

Jungwon let it go for now, tapping Jake on the shoulder as he was sitting right beside him. "Jake lookup, Sunghoons trying to get your attention." At the mention of Sunghoon, Jake's head shot up. "Huh?" The concern on Jake's face made most of his friends chuckle. "Hoon is something wrong?"

He immediately shook his head. He was going to try and ask him with gestures but quickly gave up. "Jungwon ask him what's wrong, I don't want to get my phone out."

Jake had been trying to keep up with all their sign language but Sunghoon always moved his hands too fast.

"You said you were about to cry and he got all worried and sad so he asked me to ask you what was wrong." Jake's eyes flickered to Sunghoon as the corners of his mouth twitched up.

Sunghoon huffed, embarrassed. "Jungwon that is not what I said!" Jungwon responded with an eye roll. "Yes but you meant it. You had your sad frowny face on." As much as Sunghoon wanted to deny the claim, he knew he was probably right.

Jake chuckled at Sunghoons glare before getting his attention. "It's okay, I was just whining about me forgetting my lunch. You're cute for worrying about me." Sunghoon let out a squeak before his head fell on the table causing most of the group to laugh.