The Story of A Very Sad Granddaughter

My grand daughter Mellia is such a nice girl, really. I know she's old now and all grown but she's still my grand daughter. She's gone through too much at her age, and I went through three wars on Mars! Well she was happy....Got a nice man until he passed. Sure it was a little bit of a rocky marriage, like every marriage. 

He eventually got pissed off and ran off into the rain and then got hit by a train. Hey I'm a better songwriter than my pesky great grand kid! Mel never had any kids of her own, but she did have a nice relative. Like a knock off niece from Walmart. 

"Shouldn't you get back to the story?"

Oh right! The story! She had a group, a clan, a family! Ever since we started expanding and ever since every animal on the planet got radiated and learned to coexist with us we've been doing well. Well.....It's hard for me to explain this at my old age. Going to Heaven really blurs things together. So let's go over who this clan was. 

Mel was my granddaughter and my favorite! (She's my only granddaughter.) She works at Rockets Inc. She's a genius! A kind woman, who opened her home to others. She even trained in laser guns. 

Then there's Renfeng Wang Heilong my great grandchild......They or whatever it is now was born as a girl. But they rejected that identity, I don't know we never had that in my time. Always thought that was more of an alien thing. But hey, they're still relative and I'll be damned if anything were to happen. They're also a witch and Asian. That's not important. 

Then there's Arian. He was Mel's pal from the cold realm. He was a disgraced cop who chickened out once we colonized the moon! He went off to become a humble potter who later moved in with Mel for a few months. They're not in any romantic relationship to clarify. That's when we lose humanity!

There was Beamish, a big furry black dog. He was born after the great radiation of 1789 when every animal got radiated into being anthropomorphic. He was a good boy........The goodest of all boys.......

On the other side we had Auzzie who was not a good boy. A short little runt who I wish got radiated to hell! Loud runt. 

Shiva was a very pretty mutant kitty. She's a cute one, and a mage. Yeah animals are mutant mages sometimes. A dreamer, and honestly if she was a cat like what we had in my days she would've been my favorite. 

Then Roulette, a cute little kitten. Not much to say here about her except she's a tomboy. 

Silver is Arian's dog? Roomate? Ah whatever this is bullshit! He's an energetic young pup. Real ray of sunshine! 

Unlike Renfeng's little mutt Shadow. No, he's a handsome dog. My daughter really likes him. He's an outcast shadow of a- Oh now I get why his name's Shadow! 

Then there's Sweetie, a little bitch! She's not a sweetie. She's a tomboy and a mage. A lightning mage and the only one who can really keep these dogs in check. Renfeng's favorite mutt. 

Then Orochi, god these names are crap! Yammy no roach or something like that(The snake's name is Yamata-No-Orochi.) Yeah well it's a talking snake. In the Bible those are bad. Any talking animal is bad, but everything got mutated. 

Then Akatsuki, who is a fish. He's a narcissist enough said. I don't trust fish. 

Finally, Mariposa, who's a fairy. A literal fairy. Ever since we started colonizing other planets we've discovered more about our own planet. Magic exists! Fairies, elves, vampires, devils all exist! Even on other planets! We've gone as far as Saturn! That's actually where I met my- oh wait let's get going. 

How about we actually look at the gang? I'm afraid that the narrator, Lady Grace is a tad bit unreliable. This is nothing but opinion. How about we actually get a look at them, I'm afraid that I'm not the best narrator in the world.