Oh my Wisteria

"We're here!" Mel announced. Ganymede was cold and gray, but it was far from lonely. Tall buildings reached for the sky. There were lots of space ships and space cars zipping past each other in the sky. "Wow! It's busy here."

"Yeah," Sweetie folded her ears back. Ren put on their large headphones. "So where's this library?"

"Follow me, a lynx I met at the bar told me where it is," Shiva answered. Mel parked the space ship in a lot and everyone followed the cat. There was a building made out of wood. In front stood a statue of a lion. "It's here." Shiva opened the door. Inside were rows and rows of books on polished wooden shelves. 

"So what are we looking for?" Ren asked. 

"I'd suggest either history books or stuff about the planets," Shiva answered. She took a map of the library from a desk. "Now let's split into groups." 

"I'll go with Sweetie," Ren said. 

"I'll go with Orochi," Shadow added. So the group split up to look around. Ren looked through the history section while Sweetie did nothing. 

"Any leads?" Ren set another book back. "Honestly......I haven't read a book in ages."

"Who needs em?" Sweetie asked. She was bouncing a tennis ball again. This time she bounced it too hard and it bounced into a book case, which then knocked over another book case. "Oh woof!"

"Fuck!" Ren yelled as they tried to grab the book case. The last book case lifted up, spilling books everywhere. Shadow tried to use his telekinesis. "Dumbass." A massive explosion shook the building and caused a book to fall on Ren's head. "Fuck!" 

"What's that?" Sweetie asked. Alarms started blaring and flashing red. She cowered by the toppled book case and covered her ears. 

"That's an emergency alarm! We have to go to the underground subways!" Mel yelled. Everyone made a run for it. The underground subway was right behind the library. "Did anyone find anything useful?"

"That doesn't  look like an underground sandwich," Auzzie whined as they ran downstairs. 

"Yes! There was a huge disaster on Papillion before it was taken over," Shiva answered. Crowds of people clamored onto the trains. They shoved and pushed each other aside. "Oww! My tail!" Shiva shrieked. 

"Stop pushing you fucking assholes!" Mel yelled. She was losing sight of everyone. "Ren! Ren!" Arian pulled her out of the way of the crowd. Shadow had to lift Orochi up with telekinesis to keep it from getting trampled. 

"I say we take our chances above ground," Arian said. 

"We're missing Ren, Akatsuki, Silver, Roulette, and Sweetie," Shiva yowled. The group was getting pushed around and trampled. "This is bad," Shiva thought. So far Orochi was wrapped around Shadow. 

In the meantime Ren stumbled onto a train car. It was white and shiny inside with bright lights. No one else was around, despite the chaos. "What the fuck?" Ren tried to open up a door to go to the next train cart, but it wouldn't budge. "Ah what the hell." They turned around as they heard footsteps. There stood Lust in her tight suit and tall heeled boots. Ren spotted the wisteria hair clip. "No.....No way......"

"Renfeng!" Lust exclaimed and ran towards Ren. Ren's prosthetic turned into a sharp black blade with purple edges. 

"Who the fuck are you? Wisteria is dead." Lust froze in place.  

"I was brought back by a demon," Lust explained. "Ren....Please join Galactica Raiz." Ren paused, their body shaking slightly. 

"Hey....Doing such evil spells should be banned...You shouldn't suffer like this. I'll undo this curse and let you rest in peace," A shadow fell over Ren's face. "I'm sorry my Wisteria for what happened."