Wilt

"So what do you want?" Ren asked. They leaned against a metal wall. Everyone was in the pilot rooms. Arian was steering the ship. Sweetie stood next to Ren while bouncing a tennis ball. "I can't let Shiva lead us to something impossible."

"There's a library on Ganymede that could have information about Papillion," Shiva announced. Shadow straightened up and Akatsuki turned to face her. 

"What about the internet? Can't you just look it up?" Akatsuki asked. He grabbed Shadow's phone and the dog snarled. "Why go to a library?"

"That's no good." Ren cut in. "All information about Papillion is strictly monitored and kept under wraps. The government on Papillion keeps things elusive. You can't even find stuff on social media. There was a man who was an explorer who tried to post stuff about Papillion and he was taken into custody. So there's no way we could ever find information on the internet." 

"That's scary," Shiva commented. "And that's why we're going to the library."

"How will a library help?" Akatsuki scoffed. 

"I can't read!" Auzzie barked and jumped around. 

"Wordy!" Silver barked, Akatsuki bit back the urge to slap the dog. 

"Books are actually protected by the Bureau of Knowledge.  Meaning that depending on the planet, moon, or star the governments can't tamper much to these libraries," Shiva explained. "So what do you say?"

"I still can't read!" Auzzie barked. 

"Okay, everyone who can read what do you think?" Mel asked. "Now remember that you do have a choice."

"By choice she means her choice," Arian added. Mel shot him a glare but he just laughed. 

"Cool! What's a library?" Roulette asked. 

"Okay your vote is nullified," Arian said. 

"Sure, we don't have any other leads," Akatsuki said. "I've been to Ganymede." 

"I'm in. I'm already here, aren't I?" Orochi asked. The snake curled up in a chair. Shadow stood next to it. "What about you, brindle rat?

"Yeah." Shadow snarled, "Count me in."

"I might as well go," Ren added. They looked down at their pocket. "Mariposa.....How are you doing?" They felt the fairy move in their pocket. "I've never actually been to Ganymede."

"It's decided! We're going," Mel declared. She got into the co-pilot seat. Ren went to their bedroom. They had to crawl through a long dark tunnel. 

"Damn this," Ren muttered. They put their hand to the tunnel. "Modify." The tunnel grew wider and shifted into a long staircase reaching up into the room. "Alright, finally." Ren walked up the metal stairs and into their room. The room had a large bed with turquoise sheets and a large fluffy blanket that looked a bit like Silver's fur. The room had luggage and bags on the floor and a gray carpet. There was a large closet with drunken strawberry doors. 

"Ren! How did you do all this?" Sweetie asked. Auzzie, Sweetie, Akatsuki, Orochi, and Silver all ran over to the room. 

"My Saturn Blessing. It allows me to modify objects," Ren explained. They touched the wall and the room gently shifted. The stairway folded up and a metal door slid shut. "There we go. Now I have a little bit more privacy and we don't have to live like hamsters."

"That makes so much sensey wensey! We bought this shippy from a hamster," Silver clapped his paws together. 

"You're a hamster," Akatsuki rolled his eyes.