Jealousy - Jamie Drysdale

1.5k words
Heyyy y'all. So it's only been a day since I added my cousin's friend on snap (the guy I needed advice on) and we've been snapping so much it's crazy. Anyways hope you like this and please request yall I need more to work with🙏🙏🙏
~~~

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year. I met him when I moved to Anaheim to live with my best friend.

"The ducks have a game tonight El, you wanna come with?" I asked my best friend Eloise. I met Eloise when we were 13 on a vacation to England. She was born in England but moved to the US when she was 10, we instantly became best friends from the moment we first met.

"Sure, just remind me to get ready like thirty minutes before" she said in her British accent. If I'm being honest her accent makes her so sexy, and I can say that because she's my best friend. I'm surprised she hasn't won over any boys' hearts yet. I had sat around all day before it was 30 minutes until the game, I went to El's room and told her to hurry up and get ready.

I put on a pair of black jeans, a tank top, and one of Jamie's jerseys. I made it look good, I made El French braid my hair, and I put a little bit of mascara and peppermint chapstick on. I was ready and just waited for Eloise to be done. When she was, we quickly got to the car and went to Honda Center.

Instead of sitting with the wags today I sat by the bench with El, she liked sitting close when she went to games so she could scope out players from either team. When the game started I was very intensely watching, well until some guy behind me tapped on my shoulder close to the end of the third period.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi...?" I kind of questioned.

"I'm Jacob, my friend Daniel over here thinks you're hot" the guy said, pointing to a blond man next to him who I assumed was Daniel.

"Oh, well tell Daniel I'm flattered but I have a boyfriend" I said. Daniel turned to me and gave me a look.

"I don't see any boyfriend here," Daniel said. I rolled my eyes.

"He's actually on the ice right now," I said back. Daniel scoffed. Sadly Eloise had gone to the bathroom before the conversation started so I couldn't ask for her help.

"You wish, you're definitely a puck bunny" he said.

"Bitch, all I did was tell you I had a boyfriend. Stop acting like a toddler and get over it" I said.

"I'll get over it when you stop lying," he said.

"I'm not lying my boyfriend is out there, he's number six on the ducks" I said, "if you want I can show you pictures of us together and on dates and all that." I might sound petty but I can be the pettiest fucking bitch you've met when it comes to jackasses.

"You probably don't have any, you have to stop lying" Daniel said. Just then there was a tap on the glass and I noticed Jamie looking at us, glaring at the man. The ref blew dropped the puck because there was another face off. Fuck, this dumbass man named Daniel made me miss things that are going on.

"Look leave me alone, I get it i rejected you and hurt your feelings but that doesn't matter because I have a boyfriend" I said. I turned around in my seat and started watching the game again. Eloise came back from the bathroom and noticed Daniel trying to talk to us but saw I was ignoring him so she ignored him. The ducks ended up winning 3-2, El and I quickly rushed to where we met the guys after games just to get away from Daniel and his friend.

"So girl are you gonna tell me what happened?" El asked.

"The guy got his friend to tell me he thought  I was hot and when I said I had a boyfriend he said I was lying, he then called me a puck bunny because I said Jamie was my boyfriend" I said. El gasped.