Wildest Dreams- Trevor Zegras

762 words
I just wrote this in like 30 ish minutes guys im so proud of myself. I still need requests yall pleaseeee😭🙏 im begging😭🙏. Anyways Trevor being out is actually so sad, same with Jack like the devils aren't doing too good without Jack and Nico. The ducks are doing pretty good without Trevor but it's still sad he's out for now😔. I hope all three of them get better and back soon idk how long I can go without the three of them😔.
~~~

He said "No one has to know what we do"
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now

Trevor and I had been at a little dinner thing the ducks were hosting, we were there until we dipped. Trevor had gotten a little... excited, so we left. When we got home as soon as we stepped inside his lips were on mine.

His hands were wrapped around my waist as he pushed me against the wall, my arms rested on his shoulders. When we pulled away from the kiss I smiled at him, my face flushed.

"What are we going to tell your teammates when they ask why we left?" I giggled a bit as I asked. He shrugged, only providing a short, and kind of confusing answer. Which also made me laugh.

"No one has to know what we do."

"No way you're quoting Taylor Swift right before we have sex," I laugh a bit more, "you're crazy trev."

"Mhm but you love my crazy," his thumb rubbing my lower back.

"That is debatable" I joke. Trevor smiled and gigged his cute little giggle, indicating he knew I was joking. His lips then went back on mine as we kept making out. We traveled to our bedroom while still somewhat making out.

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad, but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request is

Trevor was in a suit, getting ready for his game.

"Baby, can you help me?" he asked. I got up off our bed.

"What's up?" I asked. He sighed, his hands shaking from what I'm guessing pregame anxiety.

"I can't button my shirt..." he mumbled. I nodded, slowly buttoning up his shirt and leaving the very top button unbuttoned like he normally does. I ran my hand over the shirt to try and get some wrinkles out.

"Thanks" he mumbled again. I smiled up at him, taking in how insanely attractive my boyfriend is. My hand went to his cheek. Rubbing his cheekbone with my thumb.

"Good luck tonight babe, Dani and Jasmine are coming over, they're probably going to bring some of the other wags too so we can watch the game" I smiled at him. He nodded, he still seemed really anxious.

"Remember, deep breaths love. You've got this okay? Tonight's gonna be a good game I just know it," I kiss the tip of his nose, Trevor pecked my lips.

"See you when I get home?" He asked. I giggle and nod.

"I love you" I said. He smiled.

"I love you" he replied before he left our house.

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha
Wildest dreams ah-ah, ha

Trevor and I were laying in bed, he had been out because of a lower body injury and he was taking it easy. I hated that he wasn't playing, it always made him upset when he couldn't be on the ice. But I also sort of liked it because he could spend time with me, does that make me selfish? I hope not.

"Babe?" I asked. Looking up at him from where my head was on his chest, his fingertips slowly moved up and down my back.

"Yeah?"

"If we ever break up, do you think you'll remember me?" I asked, "Like when you look at the sunset, or if you see a nice dress like the one you love on me, would you remember me?"

Trevor gave me a look.

"What makes you think we're breaking up? I'm in this for the long run baby," he said. I sigh, he didn't get my question.

"Me too, but hypothetically if we do ever break up, would you remember me when you see other girls with red lips and rosy cheeks after you make out or something? Or even if you dreamt about me, would you remember me?" I asked again, hoping he got it this time.

"Y/n, yes I will and even if hypothetically we break up I'll do anything to keep our relationship going because I love you too much to let you go," he said, he then kissed my forehead.

I snuggled into him, nodding.

"I love you too Trev" I said, smiling up at him.