Preparing For My Younging

**3 Months Later**
(Desirée P.O.V∞)
Its Been Over Three Months Since That Birthday Incident And My Pregreancy. Quamie Been Trying To Contact Me, And From Back To Back Weeks Some Bitch Be Calling Me To Say I'm A Dead Bitch.
Since All The Distractions Is Gone From My Life, I'm Focusing On The Baby. I Been Going To All My Doctor Appointments, And The Baby Is Doing Fine. I Still Am Going To School, Mom Still Haven't Found Out, But She Also Have Checked Herself Into Rehab Right After She Kicked Dad Out The House. All The Money I Saved From Stripping, I'm Puting It All Towards My Baby. Jason Been Doing Fine, But Auntie Sharon Took Him, Not For Long Though. Just Until I Have My Baby, And Momma Gets All Cleaned Up.

(Quamie P.O.V★)
Its Been 3 Months, And Desirée Haven't Return Any Of My Calls. Lloyd Hates My Fucking Guts, And Took Me Out The Business. I Didn't Really Give A Fuck, I Always Had A Side Business Going On. Me And Cinnamon Been Fucking From Time To Time, And She Think She Wifey. Buts Its Still Desirée, I'm Just Trying To Take Care Of My Baby. I Called Her Again, And This Time I Got Her.

Desirée:"Hello?"

Me:"Hey Baby."

Desiree*Smacks Lips* "Is This Quamie?"

Me: "Yeah It Is Ma, But C'mon Dont Hang Up On Me."

Desirée: "I Don't Wanna Talk To You Or Even See You, I'm Taking Care This Baby By Myself."

Me:"Nah, Thats My Baby To. When's Your Next Appointment?"

Desirée:"You Wasn't Thinking It Was Your Baby When You Was Fucking That Bitch Cinnamon!"

Me:"That Was A Mistake", (Cinnamon In The Background: Baby Come Lay Down)

Desirée:"Tell Ya Bitch, I Said Hey. Your Really A Peice Of Shit, I Hope You Don't Think Your Gonna Come In My Child Life With-.."