What Have I Done?

(Jason P.O.V♦)
I Missed Mama, It Seemed Like She Didn't Care And Smoke Crack All The Time But, Thats My Mama And I Love Her. Desirée Haven't Been Home In A Couple Weeks Now, And I Was Getting Worried. The Next Door Neighbor Was Getting Tired Of Me, So I Stayed Home With Mama But Took Care Myself And Made Myself Cereal Everyday. "Jason Get Your Ass Downstairs Now!", I Heard My Moms Boyfriend Say. I Came Rushing Downstairs, "Yes?", "Give Me Your Two Dollars From Yesterday ", I Frowned. "What? But Its Mine", I Got One Hot Blow To The Face, My Cheek Swelled Up And Tears Starting Coming To My Eyes. I Can't Live Like This Anymore :(

( Desirée P.O.V∞)
I Woke To Passion Between My Legs, Tongue Still Stuck Inside Me. I Had A Huge Ass HangOver, And My Head Was Pounding. I Wiggled And Accidentally Woke Her Up, "Oh You're Up Beautiful? ", She Said While Trying To Kiss Me. I Turned My Head, But She Snatched It Back And Stuck Her Dirty Ass Tongue Between My Tightly Closed Lips. She Went To The Bathroom For A Shower, So I Tried To Plan My Escape. I Wiggled Out The Ropes But It Didn't Work So I Grabbed The Knot With My Mouth And Untied It With My Teeth,Then I Untied My Feet And Threw My Clothes On. I Didn't Stay One Minute, I Made Sure I Called Keisha Later But I Needed Quamie Or Lloyd. I Rushed Outside The House And Called A Taxi To My House, I Paid Him And Ran Upstairs. Jason Was In His Room , And Mom And Dad Was Arguing Again. "Where The Fuck Have You Been?", My Dad Said Yelling My Face. "None Of Your Fucking Business", I Felt Hands Wrap Around My Neck. I Started Being Lifted Off The Floor, "Watch Your Mouth Little Girl ", My Mama Just Stood There. After Finally Being Put Down, I Ran Upstairs To The Bathroom, And Threw Up. Jason Came To The Door And Asked Me What Was Wrong, But To Be Honest I Didn't Even Know What Was Wrong With My Damn Self.

(Quamie P.O.V♠)
I Missed My Shorty Desirée, I Haven't Talked To Shorty After That Whole Shit Went Down In The Bathroom. I Called Her But She Don't Be Answering Her Phone. Today I Was Chilling With Cinnamon, An Childhood Friend. She Was Like A Sister To Me, I Tell Her Everything And She Does The Same. We Was Eating Munchies And Watching TV, Until She Came Downstairs In PumPum Shorts With A Sports Bra. Her Ass Was To Fat In Those Shorts, I Couldn't Help But Stare. "What Movie Is This Sis?", She Ignored My Question And Grabbed My Crotch. I Raised A Brow, She Then Sat On My Lap And She Placed MY Hands On Her Ass Cheeks.My Dick Started To Erect, And Cinnamon Felt It On Her Pussy. She Started Smiling, I Hope We Not Finna Do What I Think We Is.