Preparing For Our Youngin Pt.3

--This Is The Last Part Of Preparing For Our Youngin,So Please Bare With Me. And Then We Can Countine On To The Next Chapter.--

(Desirée P.O.V∞)
"Quamie, Please Don't Lie To Me", I Said To Him With Glassy Eyes.

"Im Not Baby, I Promise ",He Said As He Stroked My Chin. I Don't Really Know If I Should Take Him Back, But Its Been 3-4 Months And I Miss Him.
"Come, Let's Find Out The Sex Of Our Baby", He Said As He Took My Hand And Interwine Our Fingers Together. We Walked Out The Supply Room And Into My Doctors Office.

"What Do We Have Here",The Doctor Said As He Looked At Quamie And My Baby Bump. "Doctor Golestin, This Is My Baby Father And I'm Ready To Find Out The Sex", I Said As I Turned To Quamie And Smiled. I Sat Down On The Bed, And Lifted Up My Dress And Waited For The Gel To Be Applied On My Stomach.

As Dr.Golestin Rubbed The Gel On My Belly, I Didn't Flinch, I'm Used To The Cold Feeling Of The Gel Now. Quamie Smiled At Me, I Sat Up For A Quick Second And Pecked His Soft Pink Lips.The Doctor Started Rubbing The Monitor On My Belly, And The Baby Came Up On The Screen.

"Oh Shi-, I Mean Oh Snap Is That The Baby Little Penis", Quamie Said With Excitement In Eyes. The Doctor Cleared His Throat And Said No Very Blankly. "Right Here Between The Legs , We Have A Girl", The Doctor Said. Tears Came To My Eyes, The Doctor Printed Out Ultrasound Pictures. I Pulled Down My Dress After Rubbing Off The Gel.

"Baby You Need A Ride?", Quamie Said While Wrapping His Arm Around My Waist. "We Just Made Up,And Nah I Rode Here In My Own Car", I Said As I Gently Took His Arm From My Waist."What We Gonna Name The Baby?", He Said In A Distant. "I Don't Know, I'll Think About It", I Yelled Back As I Got Into My Car.

(Auntie Shaneice P.O.V★)
I Ran Upstairs To See Jason In His Room Coloring And Watching TV. "Jason, What Did You Just See Downstairs ", I Asked As I Placed His Red Crayon Down.
He Picked It Back Up And Said, "What I Saw, Was You And Rick Doing Adult Things", He Said As He Didn't Make Eye Contact With Me.

"Well Ja-...", I Was Cutted Off By Jason Saying. "Auntie Shaunice, No Hard Feelings But I Don't Wanna Talk About This. What I Actually Was Thinking Was That You Drop Me Off At My House Tommrow.", He Said As He Still Colored The Picture. "Jason Why You Want Leave, So Soon?", I Asked Confused. "I Want To Be With My Family",He Said As He Watched Looney Tunes. I Guess That Means The Discussion Is Over.

(Keisha P.O.V♥)
I Walked In Lloyd's House And Took Off My Toms And Placed Them By The Door. I Could Hear Him In The Back On The Phone, I Waddled Back There And Cuddled Under His Arm. He Kissed My Forehead, And I Pecked His Lips In Return.

"We Need To Talk", I Told Him As I Sat Up And Got Comfortable.

He Got Off The Phone And Waited For Me To Speak. "I Saw Desirée Today",I Said. His Eyes Got Wide, "Okaaay? And What That Bitch Said", He Said As He Rolled A Blunt. "Nothing You Would Care About Anyway", I Mumbled. "Lloyd, We Need To Break Up", I Said As I Backed Up And Headed To Stand At The Door Frame. "What The Hell You Mean? You Carrying My Seed", He Said As He Came Towards Me.

I Ran But I Felt A LoadFul Of My Hair Being Grabbed. I Was Flunged To The Ground, And Lloyd Got On Top Of Me. He Was Puting Pressure Onto My Belly, "Bitch Your Not Leaving Me", He Said As He Put The Bliubt Close To My Cheek. "Im Gonna Leave You, You Wait And See", I Said As I Turned My Face. He Placed The Blunt On My Cheek, Burning The Shit Out My Cheek.

"You Know What, Get The Fuck Up", He Said As He Took My Arms And Dragged Me Into The Bedroom. I Tried To Make A Run For It, But He Slapped Me. He Then Slammed The Door And Locked It, My Stomach Started Hurting Badly.
What Has Desirée Influenced Me To Do?

******************************
*****************

I'm Getting Tired Of This Book, I'mma Hurry And Complete. Please Comment And Vote, How Do You Like It So Far?
Should I Keep Updating?